Simple, Natural Telepresence Conferencing
Cisco TelePresence Conductor helps ensure simple, reliable, and efficient multiparty telepresence and collaborative conferencing. It simplifies multiparty video communications, orchestrating the different resources needed for each conference as required.
Simplify multiparty video conferences with Cisco TelePresence Conductor. (2:44 min)
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco TelePresence Conductor has knowledge of all available conferencing resources and their capabilities. It helps ensure intelligent conference placement and optimum resource utilization, and delivers powerful, comprehensive administrative control, making simple natural conferencing a reality.
Cisco TelePresence Conductor:
- Supports a wide range of Cisco TelePresence multipoint control units (MCUs) and TelePresence Servers
- Efficiently scales from small businesses to enterprises, supporting expansion as utilization increases
- Supports service differentiation, allowing administrators to define specific classes of service for conference attendees
- Allows conferences to dynamically grow and even exceed the capacity of individual MCUs or TelePresence Servers
Cisco TelePresence Conductor supports spontaneous, rendezvous*, and scheduled conferencing modes to help ensure that the user experience is always consistent irrespective of user, meeting type, or endpoint. Administrators can implement the Cisco TelePresence Conductor as either an appliance or a virtualized application to meet the needs of their organizations.
*Rendezvous conferencing is sometimes referred to as 'meetme' conferencing.
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco TelePresence Conductors may be clustered together to provide resilience and promote maximum service availability. Taking an MCU or Conductor unit out of service will not impact service availability. Cisco TelePresence Conductor will dynamically select the most appropriate Cisco TelePresence resources for each new conference.
Personal Multiparty licensing now available in CUWL Pro
Flexible consumption models let you select the conferencing solution that best meets your needs. New Personal Multiparty user-based licensing models for Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco TelePresence Conductor are now available as part of Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing, supporting employee collaboration throughout your organization. With Personal Multiparty, you can:
Easily extend your Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) deployment
- Host multiparty meetings, including video, audio, and content sharing, with up to three additional parties
- Take advantage of standard licensing models that provide cost-effective options for larger meeting deployments
- Extend and flex your deployment as your organizational needs evolve
For further information, please refer to the Personal Multiparty At-A-Glance (PDF - 234 KB)