Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center 9.2.1 Data Sheet
PDF(109.9 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:June 28, 2013
Contact centers are the foundation for positive customer service. They are designed to enhance customer satisfaction, improve agent productivity, and create more revenue opportunities. Agents are connecting customers with the personalized information, expertise, and support they need, when and where they need it most.
Ensuring that these evolving contact centers remain the foundation for positive customer service requires a significant investment in costs, resources, and time. More and more businesses are looking for ways to cost-effectively deploy new and upgrade existing technologies in the contact center, while managing a limited budget and maintaining a workforce with certain skill sets and expertise. Cisco
® Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center resolves all these valid concerns and more.
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center is a contact center solution designed for companies with up to 1000 knowledge workers or agents. It is integrated with Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution so customers can tap into multiple applications and services on one smooth platform. Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center delivers the advanced capabilities of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Customer Voice Portal with all the benefits of cloud computing.
With Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center, you have:
• No capital expenditures (CapEx): There is no hardware, no software, and no data center - it is all handled by your service provider. And because you are buying less equipment, you will use less power and enjoy the benefits of "green" computing.
• No lengthy deployment time: There is no telephony equipment to install, so your collaboration service can be operational in a matter of weeks instead of months.
• No additional staff required: Limited expertise is required, meaning lower support costs.
• No unpredictable costs: Pay only for what you use, when you use it. We call it "pay as you go".
• No upgrades: New features and upgrades are delivered on demand by your service provider, without disrupting your business or your customers' businesses.
• No worries: Cloud computing transforms the way in which services are provided, enabling unprecedented agility, scalability, and profitability. You can rapidly respond to changes in the market without having to manage a lot of infrastructure.
• IP contact center
• Intelligent contact routing with Cisco Precision Routing
• Multi-channel support with Cisco Unified E-mail Interaction Manager and Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager
• Outbound support
• Multisite support
• At-home agent support
• Enhanced multi-tenant support that increases capacity to 4000 agents per instance
• Agent and supervisor capabilities
• Hold in queue until agent is available
• Prompt and collection of customer data
• Automatic speech recognition (optional)
• Text to speech
• Standard computer telephony integration (CTI) desktop
• Next-generation agent and supervisor desktop with Cisco Finesse™ desktop software
• Customizable desktop with CTI toolkit
• Agent greeting
• Whisper announcement
• Remote silent monitoring
• Web 2.0-based reporting with Cisco Unified Intelligent Center
• Multicustomer management provisioning capabilities with Cisco Contact Center Domain Manager
• Third-party integration for recording, wallboards, workforce management, customer relationship management (CRM), and database integration
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center helps customers provision rapidly, control costs, scale easily, and increase customer loyalty. The solution transforms customer service by making it possible to solve service problems in the cloud in real time. Businesses can now avail the latest contact center technology and applications without a large capital investment. The result? More satisfied customers and fewer incoming calls.