The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
• No capital expenditures (CapEx): There is no hardware, no software, and no data center - it is all handled by your service provider. And because you are buying less equipment, you will use less power and enjoy the benefits of "green" computing.
• No lengthy deployment time: There is no telephony equipment to install, so your collaboration service can be operational in a matter of weeks instead of months.
• No additional staff required: Limited expertise is required, meaning lower support costs.
• No unpredictable costs: Pay only for what you use, when you use it. We call it "pay as you go".
• No upgrades: New features and upgrades are delivered on demand by your service provider, without disrupting your business or your customers' businesses.
• No worries: Cloud computing transforms the way in which services are provided, enabling unprecedented agility, scalability, and profitability. You can rapidly respond to changes in the market without having to manage a lot of infrastructure.
• IP contact center
• Intelligent contact routing with Cisco Precision Routing
• Multi-channel support with Cisco Unified E-mail Interaction Manager and Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager
• Outbound support
• Multisite support
• At-home agent support
• Enhanced multi-tenant support that increases capacity to 4000 agents per instance
• Agent and supervisor capabilities
• Hold in queue until agent is available
• Prompt and collection of customer data
• Automatic speech recognition (optional)
• Text to speech
• Standard computer telephony integration (CTI) desktop
• Next-generation agent and supervisor desktop with Cisco Finesse™ desktop software
• Customizable desktop with CTI toolkit
• Agent greeting
• Whisper announcement
• Remote silent monitoring
• Web 2.0-based reporting with Cisco Unified Intelligent Center
• Multicustomer management provisioning capabilities with Cisco Contact Center Domain Manager
• Third-party integration for recording, wallboards, workforce management, customer relationship management (CRM), and database integration
For More Information