The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
We help you deliver customer experiences that enhance your brand and generate growth.
A positive digital experience is the gateway to sustaining and expanding business growth. That’s why many IT and business managers are looking for ways to connect IT metrics and application performance to business outcomes. Cisco Intersight™ Workload Optimizer breaks down operation silos and gives your teams the visibility, insight, and actions they need to improve business outcomes. Easy access to data visibility across different domains allows your application and infrastructure teams to tap into contextualized and correlated insights to better collaborate and take strategic actions to ensure superior digital experiences for your users. Whether you run your applications on premises, in the cloud, or both, you can bridge the gap between your application and IT infrastructure to continuously optimize your environment to support better business outcomes.
● Visibility into the entire stack to understand application resource needs based on demand at every layer
● Insight through AI-assisted analytics keep application performance optimized with real-time decisions
● Action to help ensure application performance (recommended actions can automated or applied manually)
Cisco Intersight Workload Optimizer makes it easy to see what is happening in your environment and understand how that affects your applications. You can:
● Gain visibility into the health, usage, and performance of your infrastructure stack. Your operations and application teams can discover application and infrastructure interdependencies to make more informed decisions on how to apply and use IT resources.
● Get insight into infrastructure bottlenecks and factors that increase costs. Intelligent analytics stitch together each layer of the application and infrastructure stack, allowing resourcing decisions to be tied to application demand and relevant policies and constraints while factoring in available capacity.
● Trust actions that continuously optimize your infrastructure to deliver application performance. Specific real-time actions help ensure that your workloads get the resources they need when they need them, for placement, scaling, and capacity. You can automate the software’s decisions to match your level of comfort: recommend (view only), manual (select and apply), or automated (executed in real-time by software).
Automated visibility, insights, and actions bridge the gap between application and infrastructure
The digital experience is the new competitive playing field and user expectations are informed by the applications that they interface with every day. As a result, performance and reliability have never been more important. There is no better time than now for you to be a change agent in the application revolution. At Cisco, we are excited to partner with you to bring end-to-end visibility, data driven insights, and automated actions to support your most mission-critical applications.
● Optimize your data center and private cloud: Automate workload placement, scaling, and capacity to assure performance and maximize efficiency. Quickly model what-if scenarios based on the real-time environment to accurately forecast capacity needs.
● Control cloud assets to deliver service levels: Automatically scale workloads, storage, and databases in real time. Track, report, and view trends for computing, storage, and database consumption metrics (CPU, memory, IOPs, latency, and DTU (Database Transaction Unit)) across regions and zones.
● Right size public cloud costs: Automatically scale down Microsoft Azure virtual machines, Amazon Web Services (AWS) instances, and storage and database tiers to help reduce costs without affecting performance.
Within one hour of installation, Cisco Intersight Workload Optimizer begins to recommend actions to optimize IT resources and ensure application performance. Learn more.