Ease Your Transition to IPv6
Cisco Prime Network Registrar provides integrated, scalable, reliable Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and IP Address Management (IPAM) services for both IPv4 and IPv6.
Ease your transition to IPv6 with an integrated solution that offers:
- High-performance provisioning of IP addresses and activation of network devices and services
- Proven scalability with DHCP services for over 50 million devices in a single customer deployment
- Reliability with DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 safe failover, support for high-availability DNS, IPAM database replication for backup of IPAM data, and avalanche prevention to reduce downtime after network outages
- Centralized, automated management of IP address space and DNS and DHCP servers
- IPv6 support, including US Government IPv6 (USGv6) certification, to help automate and manage the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 and allow dual-stack deployments on a single server.
Cisco Prime Network Registrar Jumpstart is a high performing, fast, and easy-to-implement appliance for DNS and DHCP, for both IPv4 and IPv6.
Request a Cisco Sales Call to get more information about Cisco Prime Network Registrar.
Features and Capabilities
- Fast: Able to assign over 47,000 DHCP leases per second and significantly accelerate DNS queries
- Simple: Reduced complexity with intuitive IP address management
- Highly secure: DNSSEC support, including protection against cache poisoning and other common DNS vulnerabilities
- Cloud ready: Multitenant capabilities to enable cloud-based DHCP and DNS
- Low risk and reduced startup costs: Can be deployed in a virtualized environment
For information about previous releases, please click here