The Collaboration Experience
Learn how Cisco Collaboration transforms government organizations into a highly secure network.
Improve Security of Collaboration with Voice over IP
Secure Unified Communications solutions for government agencies enable powerful ways to collaborate with coworkers, citizens, and third-party organizations across any workspace:
- Responsiveness through improved efficiency
- Mobility by providing a unified view of communications anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Collaboration by sharing all types of media via voice, Web, and video
- Security by extending security through call-control devices and communications applications
- Choice through open standards that facilitate integration with applications
Solutions in Collaboration
A highly secure, integrated communication network facilitates efficient, effective interaction and provides the foundation for a cohesive federal workforce.
- Unified Communications Services: Federal Customers (PDF - 496 KB)
- Network-Centric Emergency Mass Notification (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Federal experts speak about unified communications topics.
- UC Survey Report (PDF - 572 KB)
Get informed and read reviews about Cisco Secure Unified Communications for government.
- Government Security Requirements with Off-the-Shelf Solutions (PDF - 208 KB)
- Transition from TDM Telephony to IP Telephony (PDF - 318 KB)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager on Unified Computing System Express
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) on Cisco Unified Computing System Express (UCS) extends the benefits of the U.S. Department of Defense-certified Cisco UCM to the industry-leading Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2). With this solution, you can combine the Cisco UCM with TDM voice gateway components in a single, integrated chassis.
- At-A-Glance: Cisco UCM on Cisco UCS Express (PDF - 225 KB)
- Data Sheet: Cisco UCM on Cisco UCS Express (PDF - 4 MB)
- Product Bulletin: Cisco UCM on Cisco UCS Express - Limited Availability (PDF - 189 KB)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1
Now JITC certified, Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 unified voice, video, data and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, enabling easy collaboration every time from any workspace for the U.S Department of Defense.
Podcasts and Webcasts
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency.
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 416 KB)