Reach Today's Consumers
Connecting your brand to your customers has never been more important or challenging. Fortunately, it is now much easier to accomplish with an integrated approach to delivering retail initiatives and applications.
A Cisco Connected Retail strategy lets you create a convenient and highly secure shopping experience by using technology to connect retailers, shoppers, and suppliers . It can help you:
- Reach mobile, connected consumers
- Maintain consistency across channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate more effectively with employees and field managers
- Maintain security vigilance
- Reduce capital and operating expenses
See how cosmetics retailer/wholesaler Kroma uses Collaboration to drive sales and provide improved customer service. (Video - 4:29 min)
Cisco Connected Retail Poster
Cisco Connected Retail Reference Architecture
Kroma Makeup Increases Sales and Saves Money
- Connected Retail Brochure (PDF - 341 KB)
- Cisco Retail Business Video Brochure (PDF - 834 KB)
- Retail Business Solutions to Improve Revenue Potential
- Retail Management Made Easier
- A Retail Solution That Enhances Revenue
- Retail System for a Better In-Store Experience
- Retail Technology for a Better Customer Experience
Thought Leadership and Research
Read research papers and watch videos about critical retail subjects from the Cisco Internet Business Solution Group (IBSG). Identify innovative ways to use technology to address specific challenges, or attend in-depth workshops from IBSG.
Achieving Retail Agility: Is Cloud Computing the Answer? (PDF - 971 KB)
Cloud computing encompasses a combination of well-tested IT best practices that are already speeding time to market, accelerating innovation, lowering costs, and improving management for leading retailers.
Catch'Em and Keep'Em: Revitalizing the Store in a Cross-Channel World (PDF - 826 KB)
Based on original research conducted by Cisco IBSG in the U.S. and U.K., cross-channel shopping demands a new approach to win customers and capture wallet
My Shopping, My Way - Are You Ready for the Tech-Shaped Consumer? (PDF - 180 KB)
Retailers are responding to technology-savvy consumers by combining Web-like and in-store shopping experiences.
Find Out More about Cisco IBSG retail practice.
John Lewis Pilots Cisco StyleMe(TM) Fashion Mirror (PDF - 1.29 MB)
Leading U.K. retailer, John Lewis, pilots unique Cisco StyleMe Fashion Mirror to help capture more cross-channel shoppers
John Lewis Innovates Video-Based Technology in Shops (PDF - 1 MB)
Leading U.K. retailer, John Lewis, changes the face of retail operations through innovative use of video-based technology in shops
Leading Retailer Expands E-Commerce Business Globally (PDF - 1.02 MB)
Growth strategy leads to faster rollout plans and executive support for a leading retailer
- Major Retailer Leapfrogs E-Commerce Competitors (PDF - 180 KB)
A major retailer upgrades its e-commerce customer experience to position itself for rapid innovation in multichannel retailing