Video Collaboration Boosts Sales
Nationwide Building Society improves customer service and overcomes mortgage competition. (2:38 min)
Transforming the Customer Experience
Bank of Montreal (BMO) ensures that all of its customers have access to relevant expertise, no matter where they are. (5:28)
Meet Customer Expectations
Capture new business and close deals with real-time consultative selling (2:58 min)
Personalized Sales and Service On-Demand
Maximize the efficiency and productivity of your financial services advisors so you can capture customer business at first contact and provide the personalized service the customer desires.
Cisco Remote Expert Smart Solution for Retail Banking enables virtual face-to-face meetings with high-definition video. Now you can easily connect remote specialty lending, wealth management, and other types of banking advisors with customers at any bank branch in real time.
With the solution you can:
- Deliver an engaging experience for your customers
- Expand accessibility to more experts
- Scale expertise and drive productivity of financial experts
- Simplify use for both customers and experts
- Map into retail banking workflows for mortgage lending, wealth management, and other services
Meet Customer Expectations
Missing revenue opportunities?
See what your ROI potential could be with the Cisco ROI Infographic.View Infographic
Remote Expert Poster
View a graphical overview and gain a better understanding of the products included in the solution.Download Poster
Transform customer interaction for your business with the Cisco Remote Expert solution.
- Remote Expert for Retail Banking Solution Overview (PDF - 1711 KB)
- Remote Experts Transform Customer Experiences (Video - 5:28 min)
- Remote Expert Validated Design Guide
This guide discusses the needs fulfilled by Cisco Remote Expert, solution workflows and use cases, followed by detailed descriptions of the solution deployment model.
- Design Zone
Visit design zone for additional online technical resources for Remote Expert.
- Using the New Customer Attitudes to Develop Sustained Profitability (PDF - 250 KB)
Discover how banks can build capabilities and deliver collaborative experiences to create profitable advisory services.
- Building an Agile Advisory Capability (PDF - 527 KB)
Adapting to today's retail banking customer through new business models and technologies.
- Reinventing Wealth Management with Technology-Enabled Video Services (PDF - 1.62 MB)
Video and collaboration solutions increase efficiency as wealth management firms interact with investors.
- Winning Strategies for Omnichannel Banking
Research shows new ways for banks to prosper in an omnichannel world.
- How Banks Can Capture Gen-Y Mindshare and increase Revenues (PDF - 483.8 KB)
A comprehensive value proposition can increase retail banking revenues when centered primarily on Generation Y demands.
- Young Consumers Transform the Retail Banking Experience (PDF - 492.2 KB)
Learn about Generation Y's evolving financial priorities, service expectations and interaction preferences.
- Addressing the Needs of the Wealthy Under -50 Investor (PDF - 2.16 MB)
The wealthy under-50 investor poses both challenges and revenue opportunities for financial services firms.
- Role of Video in Transforming Retail Banking and Wealth Management White Paper (PDF - 2.4 MB)
Video-enabled interaction transforms traditional banking and wealth management business models.
- Cisco Wealth Management Study Reveals $31 Billion Revenue Opportunity with Younger, Tech-Savvy Investors
- How Video Conferencing Helped BNZ Grow Small Business Sales
- ANZ Bank Invests $1.5b in Mobile, Video Conferencing
- Consumers Want Banks to Offer More Personalized Access to Financial Services
- HCL, Cisco Announce Alignment around Vertical Solutions
- ANZ Private and ANZ Trustees Enhances the Private Banking Experience
- How Remote Experts Increase Customer Loyalty
- BMO Uses Video Conferencing to Extend Financial Planners' Reach
- Cisco's Leni Selvaggio is Interviewed about Remote Expert in HCL Communique Magazine
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
- Cisco MediaSense
- Cisco TelePresence System EX Series
- Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series
- Cisco Interactive Experience Client (IEC) 4600 Control Point
- Cisco Interactive Experience Manager
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)