Say goodbye to network complexity and hello to a network built for IT simplicity and innovation.
Your Newsletter - Your Opportunity
You have more power than you realize. The TS Newsletter staff wants to know how to serve you.
Expert to Expert:
UCS L2 Multicast with Nexus 5000 and 1000V Series Switches
Implementing complex technology like Layer-2 Multicast across Cisco Data Center products can be a challenge. This document, by Cisco expert Vishal Mehta, addresses both configuration and troubleshooting strategies. > Learn more
What do YOU want to ask a TAC engineer? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish an answer to your question, you'll see your name in print, impress your friends, and get some free stuff too!
IPSec Anti-Replay Check Failures
This document, by Cisco experts Atri Basu, Wen Zhang, and Nehal Naik, describes a common problem observed in IPSec (IP Security) deployments, and provides the troubleshooting procedure and potential solutions. > Get the facts
Contact Center Express Reloaded: New Features and Migration Techniques
This month's Chalk Talk, by Cisco expert Abhiram Kramadhati, discusses the new features of the Unified Contact Center Express 10.0, which is loaded with architectural changes. He describes the new features, steps to ensure a smooth migration, and also warns of things to look out for. > Read it online
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
Check the February release for information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products including Cisco Security Manager, Cisco TelePresence, and Cisco Unified. View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.
Updated CCNP Security Certification
To prepare for your CCNP Security certification, check out the training videos on deploying, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting the Cisco Web and Email Security Appliances. Demos on Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) are also available. Learn more
NEW #CiscoGeek Program
Each month the Cisco Support Community rewards one top social media contributor for the level of activity given to CSC through content engagement, such as liking, sharing, retweeting, and contributing answers to social conversations. Congratulations to this month's winner! Find out who
Networking 101: What is a Switch? What is a Router?
When is a switch a router and a router a switch? Is it based on ports, features, or something else? Check out this Networking 101 video and let Chief Geek Jimmy Ray Purser walk you through the fundamental differences. Watch it
Cisco Designated VIP Program Class of 2014
The Cisco Designated VIP program recognizes the top external individual contributors in Cisco's online communities, including the Cisco Support Community (CSC), Cisco Learning Network (CLN) and the Cisco Developers Network (CDN). Congratulations to the Class of 2014! See the list of current Designated VIPs.
New technical documents written by Cisco TAC personnel or documents with major updates (italicized titles) published January 1 - 31, 2014
See a list of new and updated Security Advisories.
Attend the Cloud-Based WAN Management webcast by Glue Networks to learn how. Register now
Cisco TechAdvantage Webinars
Cisco TechAdvantage Webinars are fun, free, and full of information! Join us March 26th at 8am PST for Enabling Business Class Internet with Intelligent WAN (IWAN). Register now
Upcoming Ask the Expert Events from Cisco's Expert Corner
Engage, collaborate and co-create with our Cisco subject matter experts through interactive events. EVENTS:
• ASR9000 Hardware Architecture - Learn and ask questions about ASR9000 Hardware Architecture with expert Satya Narra. Starts February 3, 2014
• Troubleshooting Unified Contact Center Enterprise - Learn and ask questions about integrating Unified Contact Center Enterprise into your environment and troubleshooting the many features that are available with expert Goran Selthofer. Starts February 3, 2014
Learn from your favorite geeks in these TechWiseTV episodes:
• SDN for the LAN: Making the Right Switch - Get a 360-degree view of software-defined networking, its promise for the branch and campus LAN, and what technology considerations you'll need to make it a reality for your organization.
• Converged Infrastructure Bundle - Learn all about converged infrastructure bundles from the geeks you can trust at TechWiseTV. Hear from solution vendors, get the skinny on FlexPod and Hadoop integration, and listen to our recommendations. Don't miss it!
• Digging Deep Into Big Data - Everyone is talking about big data. What are the primary steps to harnessing its power for your enterprise? Join our latest on-demand episode and discover the strategies to unlocking big data's value without disrupting your business.