Learn more about Cisco UCS C-Series innovation and value.
Video Data Sheet (4:32 min)
Cut Costs, Improve Agility
Video Data Sheet (4:29 min)
Unique Benefits in a Familiar Package
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers provide the following benefits:
- Form-factor-agnostic entry point into Cisco UCS
- Simplify and speed deployment of applications
- Extend Unified Computing innovations and benefits to rack servers
- Increase customer choice with unique benefits in a familiar rack package
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase business agility
Each product addresses varying workload challenges through a balance of processing, memory, I/O, and internal storage resources. Products include:
- Cisco UCS C460 M2 High Performance Rack Server
This high-performance rack server is a four-socket, four-rack unit (4RU) enterprise-critical server for data-demanding applications and bare-metal and virtualized workloads.
- Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server
This rack server is one of the industry's highest-density and most expandable two-socket, two-rack unit (2RU) servers. It is designed for enterprise-critical workloads ranging from storage serving to online transaction processing (OLTP) and data warehousing.
- Cisco UCS C250 M2 Extended Memory Rack Server
This two-socket, 2RU server features Cisco Extended Memory Technology. This increases performance and capacity for a wide range of memory-intensive enterprise workloads.
- Cisco UCS C240 M3 Rack Server
This 2RU server is designed for both performance and expandability over a wide range of storage-intensive infrastructure workloads, from big data to collaboration.
- Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
This one-rack unit (1RU) server offers superior performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database.
- Cisco UCS C210 M2 High-Density Rack Server
This two-socket, 2RU server provides up to 16 internal disk drives for up to 8 terabytes (TB) of disk space for storage-intensive workloads.
- Cisco UCS C200 M2 High-Density Rack Server
This two-socket, 1RU server balances simplicity, performance, and density for production-level virtualization, IT and web infrastructure, standalone applications, and other mainstream data center workloads.
- Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server
This 2RU, 2-socket rack server is designed for both outstanding economics and internal expandability over a range of storage-intensive infrastructure workloads, from IT and web infrastructure to big data.
- Cisco UCS C22 M3 Rack Server
This 1RU, 2-socket rack server design combines outstanding economics and a density-optimized feature set over a range of scale-out workloads, from IT and web infrastructure to distributed applications.
Compare network adapter cards for the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
Meeting New Data Center Demands (PDF - 736 KB)
See how innovations in Cisco Unified Computing deliver on the requirements of today's data center.
Accelerate the Virtualized Data Center (PDF - 1.0 MB)
Get details on how Unified Computing System can simplify and improve performance of a virtualized data center.