Best Combination of Performance and Internal Storage
The Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server is designed for both outstanding economics and internal expandability over a range of storage-intensive infrastructure workloads, from IT and web infrastructure to big data. Building on the success of the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers, the Cisco UCS C24 M3 server and the Cisco UCS P81E Virtual Interface Card (VIC) extend the capabilities of the Cisco UCS portfolio in a two-rack unit (2R) form factor. Combined with the Intel® Xeon® processor (E5-2400 product family), it delivers superior performance, flexibility, and efficiency gains.
Video Data Sheet (2:51 min)
Learn more about the features and benefits of Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server.
The Cisco UCS C24 M3 server provides exceptional levels of internal storage and an excellent price-performance ratio.
Features and Capabilities
- Suitable for scale-out, storage-intensive, two -socket applications
- Unique Cisco UCS P81E Virtual Interface Card: two-port, 10 GE PCIe that can support up to 18 PCIe virtual interfaces
- Exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Ongoing innovation by Cisco at all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System, including server technology
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® processors (E5-2400 product family)
- Up to 192 GB of memory with 12 DIMM slots
- 12 or 24 SAS and SATA drives in a 2RU form factor for workloads demanding large internal storage
- Five PCI Express Generation 3 slots and two 1 GE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
Deploy an Award-Winning System
Explore performance results and industry recognition of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
Cutting Costs, Improving Agility (PDF - 3.4 MB)
Read this solution overview to see how Cisco UCS unites computing, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
Technology Overview of Unified Computing
The Cisco Unified Computing System is built to meet today's demands and scale for growth.
At-a-Glance: Benefits of Cisco UCS (PDF - 3.1 MB)
Learn how Cisco Unified Computing System helps you reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and boost business agility.