Best Combination of Performance and Efficiency
The Cisco UCS C22 M3 Rack Server design combines outstanding economics and a density-optimized feature set. Its benefits can be realized over a range of scale-out workloads, from IT and web infrastructure to distributed applications. Building on the success of the Cisco UCS C-Series Servers, the Cisco UCS C22 M3 server and the Cisco UCS P81E Virtual Interface Card (VIC) further extend the capabilities of the Cisco UCS portfolio in a one-rack unit (1RU) form factor. Combined with the Intel® Xeon® processor (E5-2400 product family), it delivers optimal performance and efficiency gains.
Video Data Sheet (2:44 min)
Learn more about the features and benefits of Cisco UCS C22 M3 Rack Server.
The Cisco UCS C22 M3 server provides both a compact form factor and an excellent price-performance ratio.
Features and Capabilities
- Suitable for range of scale-out applications
- Offers a unique Cisco UCS P81E Virtual Interface Card, with a two-port, 10 GE PCIe that can support up to 18 PCIe virtual interfaces
- Provides an exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Offers continuous Cisco innovation in server technology and in all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two, eight-core Intel® Xeon® processors (E5-2400 product family)
- Up to 192 GB of memory with 12 DIMM slots
- Four or eight SAS, SATA, SSD drives in a 1RU form factor
- Two PCI Express Generation 3 slots and two 1 GbE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
Deploy an Award-Winning System
Explore performance results and industry recognition of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
Cutting Costs, Improving Agility (PDF - 3.4 MB)
Read this solution overview to see how Cisco UCS unites computing, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
Technology Overview of Unified Computing
The Cisco Unified Computing System is built to meet today's demands and scale for growth.
At-a-Glance: Benefits of Cisco UCS (PDF - 3.1 MB)
Learn how Cisco Unified Computing System helps you reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and boost business agility.