Cisco and Intel - Joined at the Chip
Video Data Sheet (4:35 min)
Cisco Unified Computing enclosure and servers
Video Data Sheet (5:39 min)
Deploy Innovative Blade Servers
Significantly reduce capital and operating expenses with the converged network fabrics and integrated systems management of Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers.
Enhance Performance with 2-Socket Servers
Based on Intel® Xeon® 5600 series and the Intel® Xeon® processor E7 and E5 product families, these servers work with virtualized and non-virtualized applications to increase:
- Energy efficiency
- Administrator productivity
The Cisco UCS B200 M2 Blade Server balances simplicity, performance, and density for production-level virtualization and other mainstream data center workloads.
Delivering performance, versatility, and density without compromise, the Cisco UCS B200 M3 Blade Server addresses the broadest set of workloads, from IT and web infrastructure through distributed database.
The UCS B250 M2 Extended Memory Blade Server:
- Increases performance and capacity for demanding virtualization and large data-set workloads with up to 384 GB of memory
- Offers a more cost-effective memory footprint for less demanding workloads
The Cisco UCS B230 M1 and UCS B230 M2 Blade Servers combine the performance and reliability of the Intel Xeon processor 7500 and the Intel Xeon processor E7-2800 product family with up to 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots to:
- Increase capacity for virtualization and data-set workloads with up to 1 TB of memory
- Offer a more cost-effective memory footprint for less-demanding workloads
- Improve virtualization performance and enable more virtual machines per server
- Reduce CPU core and software license costs
- Increase performance on memory-intensive workloads
- Use advanced reliability features to optimize availability
Capitalize on Innovation with 4-Socket Servers
The 4-socket Cisco UCS B440 M1 and UCS B440 M2 High-Performance Blade Servers offer new levels of scalability, performance, and reliability.
The UCS B440 M1 and B440 M2 servers are powered by the scalable performance and reliability of the Intel Xeon processor 7500 series and the Intel Xeon processor E7-4800 product family. The UCS B440 M1 and M2 server are designed to meet the needs of compute-intensive and enterprise-critical applications.