Improving Productivity: Quick Tips
Capitalize on industry trends and Cisco solutions to grow and stay competitive.
Enhancing Continuity of Supply
See how a manufacturer greatly improved scalability and server provisioning. (PDF - 223 KB)
Evolving Your WAN
Learn how Cisco Integrated Services Routers promote cloud and mobile computing from ZK Research. (PDF - 309 KB)
Get the right IT solutions to capitalize on new revenue opportunities and grow your business. Our partners can help your IT team get network connectivity and services up and running quickly. You gain the flexibility, scalability, and IT simplicity that you need to support key business initiatives and new innovations.
- Increasing Data Center Virtualization Efficiencies: See how Walz Group uses FlexPod with Cisco UCS to sustain growth with fast, scalable services. (Video - 2:34 min)
- Growing a Distributor's Business: See how network agility helps a produce distributor capture new business. (PDF - 215 KB)
- Measuring Communication Costs: Get a side-by-side comparison of unified communications for midmarket by Analysys Mason.
Technology is changing your customers’ expectations. They want faster service, immediate access to information, and a better customer experience. Discover how our solutions help you provide innovative and compelling experiences to your customers, clients, patients, or citizens when it matters most.
- Tips for Secure Guest Access: Read valuable tips to help implement secure guest BYOD access, policy, on-boarding, and management. (PDF – 566.69 KB) New
- Make Business More Convenient: Watch how a new collaboration platform makes things easier for customers and employees. (Video - 3:56 min)
- Target Customers Effectively: Read why an international retailer offers Wi-Fi to shoppers. (PDF - 265 KB)
- Follow Business Communication Trends: Read Forrester’s exploration of the top challenges and tactics for solution deployments.
Productivity is a business imperative. Network access is a huge factor in productivity. Our simplified mobile, virtual, and cloud solutions make network access, virtual desktops, collaboration, and communication available anywhere, anytime, on any device. All while keeping your network highly secure and easy to manage.
- Improve Business Productivity Quick Tips: Capitalize on industry trends and Cisco solutions to grow and stay competitive. New
- Benefit from Better Collaboration: See how unified communications helped a bank raise productivity. (PDF - 265 KB)
- Help Workers Stay Connected: Learn how to protect your network while maintaining employee productivity. (PDF - 1.4 MB)
Deploying Solutions and Services
Keeping IT up and running is vital to the success of your business. You need a platform that supports automated tasks, simplified management, and flexible migrations. Our partners will work with you to understand your unique needs and select the right solutions and services for your business. View our IT solutions for your midsize business.
- Enhance Access to Grow Your Business: See how our innovative access switch can enhance your IT operations. (Video - 3:45 min)
- Improve Business Intelligence: Give people the information they need, when they need it, by optimizing Microsoft SQL Server workloads.
- Prepare for the Cloud: Increase IT efficiency and consolidation with Cisco Cloud Intelligent Network.
Efficiency and Cost Reduction
Your business can suffer if your infrastructure doesn't keep pace with growth. An outdated network, data center, or applications can diminish efficiency and increase security risks. Together with our partners, we can make your infrastructure more efficient and cost-effective without placing extra burdens on your IT staff.
- Make IT More Efficient: Simplify troubleshooting and gain consistent visibility, security, and control. (Video - 4:35 min)
- Improve Patient Care for Less: Read how a hospital halved its overhead while speeding network performance. (PDF - 253 KB)
- Evolve Your WAN: Use Cisco Integrated Services Routers to promote cloud and mobile computing – ZK Research Report. (PDF - 309 KB)
Security and Compliance
You're on the front line of protecting the data for your business, customers, partners, and employees. Our proven solutions can thwart threats, help prevent unauthorized access, manage user authentication, and simplify compliance. Our partners will work with you to perform a security assessment and select the right security offerings for your business.
- Make Connections Safer: Increase protection as more devices, machines, and people connect than ever before. (Video - 2:47 min)
- Safeguard Patient Data: See how Texas Heart Institute controls network access with context-aware security. (PDF - 318 KB)
- Boost Security, Protect Innovation: Find out how Cisco next-generation firewalls can help stop threats. (PDF - 717 KB)