All New Supplier requests must be initiated by a Cisco representative. The process begins with the discussion of the requirements and pricing for goods/services for Cisco. The Cisco representative will then request that the Global Supplier Enrollment Package (GSEP) and associated documentation be completed. Upon completion, it is to be returned to the Cisco representative along with all supporting documentation (quote, contract, Statement of Work, etc.) outlining the goods/services that are to be provided.
Below are a few important things that you should know about working with Cisco:
- Terms and Conditions: View Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Orders: Work is not authorized to begin until a purchase order is generated.
- Shipping Information: Provide itemized packing lists when shipping goods to Cisco. Comprehensive details of Cisco requirements can be found in the Existing Suppliers - Supplier Guidelines.
- Invoices: Be sure that invoices are sent to the correct location and that invoice information is complete and accurate to avoid delays in the processing of your invoice. For specific country requirements, addresses where invoices are to be submitted, and accounts payable support details, select the theater to which you are billing:
- Payments: We pay suppliers electronically. Make sure that you provide correct banking details when you enroll. After payment is issued, a remittance advice will be sent to the email address that was provided at enrollment. We typically pay invoices within 30 to 60 days (depending on the specific country payment terms) after the invoice has been submitted.
- Country Specific Requirements for New Supplier requests
- India - MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) Certificate to be provided if the supplier adheres to this requirement.
- China - Business License is mandatory for all new supplier requests to be processed. This is to be provided to the Cisco representative.
- South Africa - The BBBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) certification must be provided to the Cisco representative when available.
Note: If you need to update your company or banking information at any time, refer to Existing Suppliers - Supplier Guidelines, which has details around how this update can be performed.