Switch to UCS
Where Is Your Server Vendor Headed?
Choose the technology partner with the winning strategy: Cisco.
Is Your Technology Partner Focused on Your Future or Theirs?
The computing industry is witnessing significant changes and uncertainty among traditional suppliers.
Now is the time to consider the technology partnerships that will shape the future of your business.
- A clear strategy and ability to execute that emphasizes architectures instead of point products
- An application-centric approach to IT infrastructure
- The best ecosystem of partners
Cisco UCS: A Clear Path to a High-Performance Future
Dependable, Scalable, Manageable
These changes in the server market are prompting many IT professionals to reevaluate their options. As your server infrastructure evolves, it’s important to establish relationships with a partner you can depend on. You need to manage and control data center operations, without worrying if your new server company has the expertise you need.
Cisco UCS is that dependable partner. Our platforms help people around the world build a more powerful, efficient, and an economical computing environment. For today and for the future. IT professionals worldwide are adopting UCS at a rapid pace.
Why Should You Choose UCS?
Real customers in every industry are achieving results in real time. Here's what they are saying:
- "AmWINS can continue aggressive growth and deliver critical business applications and services at virtually a moment's notice."
Thaddeus Worsnop, Senior Network Engineer, AmWINS Group
- "Although UCS minimizes cost, its primary value is helping the business operate better, faster. Reducing cycle times for shipping, reporting, and order management increases customer satisfaction and accelerates revenue realization."
Bob Rudy, Chief Information Officer, Avago Technologies
- "Once we figured out we could bring scalability, bandwidth, speed, and resources in an easy-to-manage solution with Cisco UCS, it triggered a chain reaction. People started thinking about delivering services instead of delivering hardware."
Eric Murray, Senior Network Engineer, Kindred Healthcare
- "Being able to scale was critical. Cisco UCS provided the means to quickly meet the needs of the business."
Director, IT infrastructure engineering services, healthcare organization, as reported in The Total Economic Impact™ Of Cisco Unified Computing System, by Forrester Consulting, July 2014
How Do Competitors Stack Up Against Cisco UCS
What Is the UCS Business Advantage?
We use Business Advantage to describe those benefits that make a significant business impact for you and your IT department.
Business Advantages tie directly to architecture, management, and total cost of ownership (TCO), the critical elements that help IT departments run more smoothly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Save Money, Boost Performance
Learn about the economic and performance advantages of Cisco UCS.See Slideshow