Collaboration Customized for the Branch Office
Simplify your transition from legacy telephony systems to unified communications and collaboration at the enterprise branch office. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offers a customizable branch solution that is affordable, simple to deploy, and scalable.
Get cost-effective unified communications for the enterprise branch office. (4:09 min)
Features and Capabilities
Even branch offices within the same enterprise can have different needs and requirements when it comes to unified communications and collaboration. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express delivers on this need by providing localized call control, mobility, and conferencing alongside data applications on Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs).
Because the solution is Cisco IOS software-based, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is easy to configure and can be tailored to individual site needs. It is feature richand can be combined with Cisco Unity Express and other services on the Cisco ISR to provide an all-in-one branch solution that saves valuable real estate space.Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is:
- Affordable - Inexpensive to add to existing Cisco ISRs,saves real-estate by integrating multiple services on a single platform.
- Customizable - Enjoy configuration flexibility to meet each branch's needs and requirements
- Scalable - Implement a smooth and fast migration from legacy telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture
- Simple to deploy - Keep your current architecture and minimize change for employees through its PBX and system features
Customer benefits include:
- Increased productivity - Feature rich and customizable to meet branch or industry vertical needs
- Low total cost of ownership - Reduce your capital and operations costs
- Investment protection - Scale from a distributed to centralized architecture using Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony with no added cost
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express supports a wide variety of Cisco Unified IP Phones and video endpoints as well as third-party SIP endpoints.
Got a small business? We have solutions just for you. Learn More
Reducing Costs, Boosting Productivity
WesBanco bank used Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to help cut operational costs by U.S.$5 million.Read How
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications.Learn Why