onePK: Your Network, Your Way
- Discover what's new with Cisco onePK, which helps deliver consistency of features across Cisco platforms, modular components, and more.
Cisco IOS Software
- Integrate technology, business-critical services, and hardware support with this network infrastructure software used around the world.
Cisco IOS XE Software
- The evolution of Cisco IOS Software and IOS XE Software, is optimal for facilitating enterprise and service provider services.
Cisco IOS XR Software
- This self-healing, self-defending, always-on operating system provides service providers a foundation for network and service convergence.
Cisco NX-OS Software
- This full-featured, modular, and scalable operating system offers high availability, simplified operations, and exceptional flexibility.
All Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software
Download, update, and upgrade Cisco IOS Software. Learn about the innovative capabilities designed to amplify and extend network functions.
Release 15 IOS Family
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.3S
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.3M&T
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.2S
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.2M&T
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.1M&T
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.0M
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.1S
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.1SY
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.0S
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 15.0SY
Release IOS XE Family
Old Cisco IOS Releases
Release 12.4 IOS Family
- Cisco IOS Software Major Releases 12.4
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.4 T
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.4 Special and Early Deployments
Release 12.3 IOS Family
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.3 Mainline
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.3 T
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.3 Special and Early Deployments
Release 12.2 IOS Family
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 Mainline
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 T
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 Special and Early Deployments
Release 12.2 S Family
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 S
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 SB
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 SR
- Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2 SX
Release 12.0 Family
Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software Solutions
Run Cisco Software to add choices and opportunities to your network.
Click on easy to use Feature Navigator
Cisco Software Technology Solutions
This wide range of solutions takes advantage of the power, platform support, efficiency, and flexibility of Cisco Software.
Cisco Technologies Portfolio
Service Provider products for delivering and managing cable, DSL, Ethernet, and mobile networks.
- Cisco Intelligent Services Gateway
- Service Selection Gateway
Connect your mobile enterprise community.
Protection and safety that starts at the operating system and provides end-to-end enforcement.
- Identity Based Networking Services
- Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Cisco IOS Easy VPN
- Cisco IOS Firewall
- Cisco IOS Flexible Packet Matching (FPM)
- Cisco IOS Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Cisco IOS IPsec
- Cisco IOS Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco IOS Network Foundation Protection (NFP)
- Cisco IOS SSLVPN
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Enterprise Class Teleworker (ECT) Solution
- Group Encrypted Transport VPN
Fast deployment, easy roll-out, and centralized network management.
Helping your network recover from faults with no effect on users or applications.
Bandwidth conservation technology to deliver faster, more sophisticated services to more users and control server loads.
- IP Multicast Solution Architecture
- IPv6 Multicast
- Multicast Enterprise
- Multicast Network Management
- Multicast Security
- Multicast VPN
Complete protocol interface support for improved availability, scalability, and connectivity
- IP Routing
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Cisco Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
- Cisco Optimized Edge Routing
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Performance Routing
- Policy Based Routing (PBR)
- Service Advertisement Framework (SAF)
- IP Services
Transition from IPv4 to the newest intelligent, network-centric capabilities.
Embedded instrumentation that accelerates new technology adoption and reduces downtime.
- Cisco IOS NetFlow
- Cisco Embedded Automation Systems
- Cisco Enhanced Device Interface
- Cisco Generic Online Diagnostics (GOLD)
- Cisco IOS Diagnostic Tools for Commercial
- Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Cisco IOS Embedded Packet Capture
- Cisco IOS IP Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Cisco IOS Service Diagnostics
Build next-generation networks across your IP, Frame Relay, ATM, and Ethernet infrastructure.
- Layer 3 VPNs
- Layer 2 VPNs
- Embedded Management
- MPLS Security
- Multiprotocol Label Switching Archive
- Multiprotocol Label Switching High Availability
- Multiprotocol Label Switching Quality of Service
- Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
Manage the delay, delay variation (jitter), bandwidth, and packet loss parameters on your network.
- Integrated Services
- Provisioning, Monitoring, and Management
- Quality of Service Solutions for Service Providers
- Differentiated Services
- Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR)
- Quality of Service Behavioral Model
- Quality of Service Solutions for Enterprises
Provide and control user access through Layer 2 and Layer 3 products for IP and MPLS environments.
- Layer 3 VPNs
- Layer 2 VPNs
- Cisco IOS IPsec
Learn about more Cisco IOS technologies.
At A Glance
Innovate and develop with new networking software products, tools, and technologies that provide flexibility, new API Libraries, and consistency of features across IOS to NX-OS for better control, automation, and scale across Cisco routers, switches, servers, and more.
Service Container Fundamentals
Increase your network reliability, simplify IT, and speed time to market. (4:35 min)Watch Video
Consistent Features, Better Usability.
Modular components and feature consistency across our platforms (Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, and NX-OS) are at the core of our new offerings. The ability to share software and maintain consistent features while allowing for reusable code, components and more helps your business, your network, and your teams automate tasks faster and create new services or applications easier than before.
Your Network, Your Way. One Amazing Toolkit.
onePK (One Platform Kit) is Cisco's new easy-to-use development kit that combines robust features of IOS, IOS-XR, and NX-OS across Cisco routers and switches via one abstraction layer. With onePK:
- Create new or enhance existing applications and services.
- Orchestrate, manage, automate, control, and scale your current ones.
- Extend network data via APIs to new platform layers.
- onePK will be available in limited trial and to early adopters soon.
Languages You Love, Tools of Choice
The new API sets in onePK enable access to consistent features and functionality across Cisco routers, switches, servers, and more. Use the language and tools that work best for you or the project you're working on. Extend the data that your business needs from your network to new abstraction layers to improve usability, flexibility and develop applications and services faster than before.
Featured Case Study
Siemens IT Solutions and Services uses Cisco 802.1X security solution to control network access for mobile workforces.
NTTPC Communications Inc. deploys Cisco Integrated Service Routers with IOS Embedded Event Manager to reduce overall cost of operations.
SAS uses Performance Routing to help ensure top performance for business-critical communications, while controlling costs.