This article is one in a series to assist in the setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Cisco Small Business products (formerly Linksys Business Series).
Q. What is the Mail Tracking feature of ProtectLink Gateway Email Protection?A.
The Mail Tracking feature enables you to search mail tracking logs based on a date or date range, sender, and recipient information.
You can do the following with the Mail Tracking Details page:
1. View message details to confirm location.
2. Follow actions taken, policies applied, and message resolution, such as:
- Blocked or delayed at the system edge by reputation service
- Accepted for processing and deleted with a virus
- Accepted, processed, and delivered
Mail tracking information is only available for mails from the last five days.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.