Unified Conferencing Architecture
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 7.0 offers an enhanced architecture that combines voice and video capabilities in a single hardware appliance. New features and integration options enhance the user experience and provide access from additional applications.
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 7.0:
- Combines voice and video capabilities in a single appliance
- Improves system scalability and helps lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by consolidating solution components, adding new redundancy features, and simplifying installation and administration
- Enhances the user experience with innovative capabilities that recognize a user's phone number and automatically connect users to their meetings
- Integrates Cisco Unified MeetingPlace voice and Cisco WebEx web conferences so that users can set up integrated meetings from Cisco WebEx scheduling interfaces
- Integrates Cisco Unified MeetingPlace and Lotus Sametime so that users can initiate impromptu voice, video, and web meetings from Lotus Sametime