|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Simplify Your Unified Messaging Network
Cisco Unified Messaging Gateway VDS - Mark Gervase
Video Data Sheet
Learn about messaging networks and the Cisco Unified Messaging Gateway. (3:29 min)
Get the Flash Player
Supporting voicemail across multiple locations often increases network complexity and IT workload. However, an intelligent gateway can greatly simplify the integration and management of disparate voicemail systems.
The Cisco Unified Messaging Gateway provides an open-standard and highly secure method of intelligently routing messages and exchanging subscriber and directory information within a voicemail network. It acts as the central hub in a network of Cisco voicemail solutions and third-party gateways that interface with older voicemail systems.
The Cisco Unified Messaging Gateway can:
- Help the unified messaging network scale as required for branch office customers and larger distributed enterprises
- Simplify configuration tasks
- Centralize voicemail system management
- Help you transparently integrate Cisco Unified Communications solutions into your existing voicemail installations
- Handle the voicemail provisioning between the central and remote sites to support survivability
The Cisco Unified Messaging Gateway integrates small to large-scale voicemail deployments that consist of:
- More than five Cisco Unity Express systems
- Up to 10,000 mixed Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unity systems
Plan for Voicemail Survivability
Learn how to help ensure voicemail survivability at the branch office if the WAN goes down.
Expand Your Business Communications
Learn how the latest Cisco Unified Communications products, features, and programs can extend business communications to all workspaces.
View Video (13:49 min)
Optimize Communications to Improve Your Business (Flash)
See how Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express can help your organization communicate effectively, streamline operations, and boost productivity.
Make your Business Communications More Effective (Flash)
Watch to learn how Cisco can help you stay in touch and keep up with the pace of business.