Cisco IOS Software provides multiple tools for provisioning, monitoring, and measurement of Quality of Service (QoS) Mechanisms.
- Cisco AutoQoS simplifies the provisioning of Cisco IOS QoS features in enterprise and small business environments by automatically identifying traffic types. It can optionally configure the QoS policies appropriate to that traffic.
- CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager provides centralized management of QoS policy creation, deployment, and monitoring
- Cisco Intelligent Service Gateway dynamically provisions broadband on demand and hierarchical bandwidth shaping in the Service Provider broadband aggregation environment.
- Cisco IP Solution Center supports QoS provisioning in the IP and MPLS service environments.
- Modular QoS CLI defines detailed QoS policies by providing ,common QoS behaviors across product lines and Cisco IOS Software releases.
- Cisco IOS MIB and Trap support provides fine-grained traffic statistics, per-interface/PVC and application statistics, as well as path statistics. Multiple third party applications integrate with the Cisco Class-Based Quality of Service (CBQoSMIB) and Netflow MIBs.
- Cisco IOS IP Service Level Agreements (SLAs) provide jitter, latency and delay measurements. The estimated bandwidth required to meet QoS criteria for drop probability and delay can now be identified through the Corvil Bandwidth technology.