Connect to Oil and Gas Fields
Converge, connect, and protect the security infrastructure of your oil and gas company.
Stay Connected with Outdoor Wireless
Outdoor wireless networks deliver real-time access to people, applications, and network resources, transforming down-time into productive time.
- Rugged (IP67 rated) access point for outdoor deployment with a model available for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div2/Zone)
- Based on 802.11n, includes 2x3 multiple input and multiple output (MIMO) with two spatial streams
- Versatile backhaul options including Ethernet, wireless, fiber, or cable plant
- Cisco CleanAir technology for proactive interference protection
- Hazardous location rated, rugged (IP67 rated) access point for outdoor deployment
- Based on 802.11n, includes 2x3 MIMO with two spatial streams and integrated ISA100.11a backbone router for sensor networks
- Designed for one-box solution for Wi-Fi client and sensors device access in industrial applications
- Key component in the integrated solution comprising Cisco WLAN and Honeywell OneWireless architectures
Cisco Aironet Outdoor access points can be deployed in a variety of demanding environments. To help ensure an exceptional user experience on the wireless network, these access points provide a variety of capabilities, including:
- Cisco CleanAir Technology for a self-healing, self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to improve reliability and coverage for existing clients
- Cisco BandSelect to improve 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- Cisco VideoStream, which uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Whether you need a multilevel mesh network, flexible options such as fiber-based backhaul, or even deployment in hazardous locations, the extensive Cisco Aironet 1550 Series product portfolio can provide a high-performance access point to meet your rugged outdoor requirements.
Find News, Facts, Blogs, and Tweets
Follow Cisco on social media for all the information you need.Get Updates