Simplify AAA Management
Meet the tremendous challenges of deploying and managing authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) access control services with Cisco Prime Access Registrar.
Cisco Prime Access Registrar is an AAA server that offers scalability and extensibility in your complex service provider environment. Using one common platform, you can efficiently serve an increasingly broad range of access technologies, users, and roaming partners, and rapidly deliver new subscriber services. This product offers:
- Support for a wide range of network access technologies: Cisco Prime Access Registrar supports DSL, dialup, Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), General Packet Radio Service (GPRS), and Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service (UMTS), WLAN, public WLAN, WiMAX, femtocell, and others. By standardizing on one common AAA server platform, this solution reduces operational and capital expenses and provides flexibility in AAA choice.
- Speed and scalability: Exceptional RADIUS performance and scalability support large service deployments and millions of simultaneous active sessions.
- Extensibility: The platform is extremely customizable and flexible to help you meet your unique business, regulatory, and technical requirements.
- Broad integration capabilities: Cisco Prime Access Registrar supports integration with an extensive variety of external data stores, provisioning and billing systems and multi-vendor network access servers to:
- Simplify deployment and operations
- Lower operational expenses
- Enhance scalability and speed service rollouts
- Session management: Session and resource management tools track user sessions and dynamically allocate resources such as IP addresses and user or group session limits.
Request a Cisco Sales Call to get more information about Cisco Prime Network Registrar.
For information about previous releases, please click here.