Transform the Home Network Management Experience
Cisco Prime Home provides a feature-rich, standards-based remote management and provisioning solution that provides visibility into the home network, reduces operational costs and improves the subscriber experience. Powerful customer support tools, an intuitive consumer portal, and extensive analytics combine to make the home network easier to set up and support.
Manage the connected home customer experience with Cisco Prime Home.(04:29)Watch Video
Request a Cisco Sales Call to get more information about Cisco Prime Home.
Features and Capabilities
Based on the Broadband Forum's TR-069 suite of protocols for provisioning and managing in-home devices, Cisco Prime Home discovers detailed information about all connected devices in the home. The solution provides visibility for both service providers and subscribers through easy-to-use web portals, making information actionable.
Cisco Prime Home features:
- Zero-touch provisioning, remote configuration, and software upgrades
- Real-time problem diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Consumer services, including managed Wi-Fi, managed firewall, bandwidth monitoring, and parental controls
- An analytics engine for greater visibility into home network usage and characteristics
- Easy integration into existing service provider systems using web-based APIs
- Lower operating expenditures by reducing truck rolls and consumer support calls
- Simplified management, through automation of home device mass management for reduced administrative overhead
- Increased revenues through generation of new monthly incremental revenue from subscriber services
- Higher customer satisfaction and lower churn by providing actionable information for the troubleshooting of home network problems
- Support for better business decisions by allowing proactive analysis and addressing of support issues for new business model creation
- Cisco Prime Home Overview Video
Enjoy better visibility into the connected home and automated, remote provisioning and management of in-home devices.