The New Benchmark in Immersive Collaboration
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series raises the standard for "in-person" collaboration. The three-screen telepresence systems feature a new, state-of-the-art industrial design that allows the most natural interactions possible among participants and helps lower the total cost of ownership.
Included in the TX9000 Series are two products: the one-row TX9000 system, which seats up to six people, and the two-row TX9200 system for up to 18 people.
The systems are capable of delivering three simultaneous 1080p60 video streams and one high-definition, full-motion 1080p30* content-sharing stream for exceptional visibility. With modern design and classic functionality, the TX9000 Series delivers the ultimate immersive telepresence experience.
See the future of high-intensity collaboration. (1:43 min)
See the sleek design and easy functionality of the new TX9000 Series. (3:34 min)
Features and Capabilities
The following features help users to focus on their meetings, rather than on the technology:
- Three 65-inch screens are positioned to reduce camera intrusion while maintaining eye gaze.
- A state-of-the-art, three-camera cluster allows for greater eye contact and a continuous whole-room experience with no field-of-view overlap.
- Uniquely designed, one-inch thin light reflector provides integrated lighting with reduced glare; light reflector can be wall-mounted or free-standing.
- Integrated microphones provide better frequency pick-up and shielding to block mobile and wireless device interference.
- The Cisco TelePresence Touch 12 panel allows users to initiate and manage meetings with “one-button” simplicity.
Operations and Performance Benefits
Compared with its predecessors, the TX9000 Series offers:
- A 20-percent reduction in bandwidth consumption for exceptional video quality
- A 50-percent increase in the number of speakers and improved speaker placement for three-channel spatial audio
- Easy installation, configuration, management, and use; room remediation is simpler than competing products