Exceptional Performance in a Compact Server
The Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server is designed for performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database.
Get compact performance in a next-generation rack server. (2:49 min)Read Data Sheet
Building on the success of the Cisco UCS C200 M2 Rack Servers, the enterprise-class Cisco UCS C220 M3 server further extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System portfolio in a 1-rack-unit (1RU) form factor. And with the addition of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 processor product families, it delivers significant performance and efficiency gains.
The Cisco UCS C220 M3 also offers up to 512 GB of RAM, eight drives or SSDs, and two 1GE LAN interfaces built into the motherboard, delivering outstanding levels of density and performance in a compact package.
Feature and Capabilities
- General purpose, suitable for nearly all 2-socket applications
- Unique Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225 : 2 x 10GE PCIe that can support up to 256 PCIe virtual interfaces.
- Exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Cisco continually innovates in server technology and in all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 processors
- Up to 512 GB of RAM with 16 DIMM slots for memory-intensive applications
- Four or eight SAS/SATA/SSD drives
- 2 PCI Express Gen 3 slots and two 1GE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for authentication and tool-less access
Cisco Unified Computing at Work
See industry benchmark results and performance reports for the award-winning Cisco UCS.
(PDF - 3.6 MB)
Cisco UCS unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
Technology Overview of Unified Computing
See how Cisco UCS can greatly simplify your network architecture and operations.
At-a-Glance: Business Benefits of UCS
(PDF - 3.1 MB)
Read about the various components and innovations that make unified computing a reality.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.