Get Fast, Easy, Actionable Information
Get actionable information for the entire network, spanning core, aggregation, and access networks, with Cisco Prime Performance Manager. This product gathers performance statistics for Cisco and multivendor network devices.
Cisco Prime Performance Manager is a single performance management solution that supports all Cisco architectures, including:
- Evolved Programmable Network
- Unified Data Center
Get fast, easy and actionable information. (4:52 min)
When combined with Cisco Prime Network, Cisco Prime Performance Manager provides operators granular visibility into network and service topologies along with related performance metrics. This provides a powerful solution that provides both postevent fault management and information to proactively avoid future disruptions.
Cisco Prime Performance Manager is offered as a standalone product or as a component of the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite, and comprehensive solution for simplifying the management of today's highly complex multidomain carrier networks.
- Easy to deploy: Easy installation on single or multiple servers with an embedded database reduces deployment time.
- Easy to use: An intuitive web-based interface provides fast access to performance reports with flexible drill-down options to find more detail.
- Easy to extend: Enables the dynamic loading of new reports, extensions to existing reports, or the addition of new devices, including non-Cisco equipment, to the network through field customization.
- Fast, actionable information: Easy-to-use autodiscovery or GUI-led integration with Cisco Prime Network helps ensure fast deployment and access to essential network information. Cisco Prime Performance Manager also provides instant visibility into performance issues through user - defined threshold crossing alerts.
- Carrier-class scale without the cost: This product can manage 100,000 devices and 9.7 million interfaces. Cisco Prime Performance Manager is designed for low startup and administrative costs.
- Flexible user-defined views: Better meet customer needs by quickly building and providing domain specific views
- Prepackaged reports: Generate more than 4500 prepackaged reports on a wide range of network services, technologies, and devices. Gain more visibility into the network and service performance characteristics on devices from core, aggregation, and access networks.
- Data collection and processing: Easily apply standards-based data collection to any Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) - enabled device. Generate 1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute, hourly, daily and monthly summarized reports.
- Multi-technology support: Get extensive support for a wide variety of network services, technologies, and devices.
Learn more about Cisco Prime enterprise and service provider management offerings.
Download a 60-day free trial version of Cisco Prime Performance Manager for Linux or Solaris operating systems. Select your preferred version on the evaluation site to download.
Get more information about Cisco Prime Performance Manager.