Cisco Prime Performance Manager
Video Data Sheet
Get fast, easy, actionable information with Cisco Prime Performance Manager. (3:04 min)
Get the Flash Player
Cisco Prime Performance Manager is a single performance management solution that supports all Cisco architectures, including:
- IP next-generation networks (IP NGNs)
- Cloud and managed services
When combined with Cisco Prime Network, Cisco Prime Performance Manager provides operators granular visibility into network and service topologies along with related performance metrics. This provides a powerful solution that provides both postevent fault management and information to proactively avoid future disruptions. Cisco Prime Performance Manager also seamlessly integrates with Cisco Prime Central to provide centralized performance management and service assurance for the entire network
Cisco Prime Performance Manager is offered as a standalone product or as a component of the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite. The Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite is a comprehensive, end-to-end network management solutions that greatly simplify the design, provisioning, and management of carrier-grade networks.
- Easy to deploy:: Easy installation on single or multiple servers with an embedded database reduces deployment time.
- Easy to use: An intuitive web-based interface provides fast access to performance reports with flexible navigation options to find more detail.
- Easy to extend: Enables the dynamic loading of new reports, extensions to existing reports, or the addition of new devices, including non-Cisco equipment, to the network through field customization.
- Fast, actionable information: Easy-to-use autodiscovery or GUI-led integration with Cisco Prime Network helps ensure fast deployment and access to essential network information. Cisco Prime Performance Manager also provides instant visibility into performance issues through user - defined threshold crossing alerts.
- Carrier-class scale without the cost: This product can manage 50,000 devices and close to 5 million interfaces. Cisco Prime Performance Manager is designed for low startup and administrative costs.
- Flexible user-defined views: Better meet customer needs by quickly building and providing domain specific views
- Prepackaged reports: Generate more than 3000 prepackaged reports on a wide range of network services, technologies, and devices. Gain more visibility into the network and service performance characteristics on devices from core, aggregation, and access networks.
- Data collection and processing: Easily apply standards-based data collection to any Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) - enabled device. Generate 5-minute, 15-minute, hourly, and daily summarized reports.
- Multi-technology support: Get extensive support for a wide variety of network services, technologies, and devices. Cisco Prime Performance Manager facilitates proactive service assurance and detection of network congestion.
Use Innovative Network Management
Try Cisco Prime Performance Manager
Request a Cisco Sales Call
Cisco Prime Performance Manager Webinar Series