802.11n Wireless Performance and Reliability
CIS-113293 Aironet 600 OE VDS
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about Cisco OfficeExtend Solution. (4:10 min)
Get the Flash Player
Extend predictable 802.11n wireless coverage to the home teleworking environment with Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend Access Points.
Increase productivity, lower cost, and gain business continuity with seamless , reliable, and highly secure access to networked services from the home or remote office.
Purposely designed for the teleworking environment, the Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend Access point delivers full 802.11n speed with simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz RF band support.
- Extends Borderless Network services and policies to the home-office teleworker.
- Protects the corporate environment with industry-standard control and wireless access point (CAPWAP) support.
- Simultaneously supports corporate and personal network activity with traffic segmentation.
- Increases productivity and reduces cellular cost by extending voice to the home wirelessly or via a wired Ethernet port.
- Reduces setup time with simplified IT provisioning.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty that includes 10-day advance hardware replacement.
Benefits for the Teleworker
- Zero-touch deployment at the home office speeds setup time and gets you working right away.
- Simultaneous dual-band support helps avoid congestion caused by home devices.
- Backward capability supports 802.11a/b/g devices as well as newly deployed 802.11n devices.
- Sleek design for convenient desktop placement.
Get Ready for the 2020 Workforce
Build the network infrastructure to support the demands of the next generation.
Connect on Facebook
Get the latest news, facts, and tips by joining our community of Wireless LAN professionals.
Cisco CleanAir in Action
Children's Mercy Hospital keeps their network running in a "noisy" wireless environment.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.