Use a Powerful, Scalable TelePresence Bridge
Use an industry-leading multimedia conferencing bridge with the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420. This chassis-based, standard-definition bridge delivers high-quality voice and video with an easy-to-use, versatile management interface.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420 provides:
- Compatibility with major vendors' endpoints
- 40 video and 40 voice ports on a single blade
- Up to 360 video and 360 audio ports in a single chassis
- More than 50 custom layouts
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
You can also "pay as you grow"; buy the capacity you need now and upgrade with a software license in the future.
Application features include:
- ConferenceMe for multipoint desktop video
- Integration with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Full interoperability with ISDN networks using Cisco, or third-party ISDN gateways
- Full integration with built-in gatekeeper and streaming server
- Support for Packet Safe and MultiWay technologies
Performance features include:
- Consistent high capacity
- Bandwidth per site of up to 4 Mbps
- Video resolution of 720p at 15 frames per second (FPS) and 480p at up to 30 FPS
- Standard-definition continuous presence
- Latency as low as 60 milliseconds
Deliver Cloud-Based Collaboration
Read "The New Collaboration Workspace" and learn how to promote collaboration.
Get Details on the MCU MSE 8420
Learn how this conferencing bridge can improve your business.
Read Data Sheet
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Use telepresence to watch videos and demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More