Telepresence Optimized for the Medical Field
Easily connect clinical staff and patients for specialist consults with the Cisco TelePresence Clinical Presence System (CPS). This system optimizes the legendary quality, simplicity, and reliability of Cisco products specifically for a medical environment. With flexible options, the CPS can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Multiple options are available to fit your healthcare needs. These include:
- A wide variety of storage modules designed for medical devices, laptops, PCs, keyboards, and light sources
- Adjustable scope holders and ancillary storage pods
- A disposable splash guard
- Single or dual-monitor configurations
- AC-powered or rechargeable battery versions
In addition, the system is 1080p-capable, with a Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera with a 12x optical zoom lens and 24-inch LCD monitor. It is powered by the Cisco TelePresence System Codec C40.
Features and Benefits
The Clinical Presence System was researched and developed with direct input from clinical healthcare professionals. In response to their needs, the system offers the following benefits:
- A full electronic lift provides accurate, variable height adjustment of platform, monitor, and camera
- Camera and display assembly rotate for patient viewing and easy transport
- Dedicated high-output audio amplifier and speakers allow use in high-noise environments
- Four hospital-grade AC outlets power peripheral devices
- Multiple audio, video, and high-resolution inputs and outputs allow for connection of medical devices and external displays
- A second Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD controllable camera can be connected
Convenient Control Features
- The front panel has an intuitive, simple-to-operate tactile membrane control
- The panel offers storage for a standard Cisco remote control
- The system offers multiple interchangeable storage options
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.