Deploy a Flexible System for New Telepresence Services
Cisco TelePresence Exchange System overview of video service creation capabilities and new customer experiences. (4:21 min)Read Data Sheet
SFR delivers cloud-based services using the Cisco TelePresence Exchange System
Offer cloud-based managed and hosted Cisco TelePresence and business video services with the Cisco TelePresence Exchange System and service provider cloud solution architecture. The Cisco TelePresence Exchange System provides a telepresence service-creation platform to support new and expanded options for telepresence service. These can help you:
- Increase revenue opportunities
- Accelerate the growth of telepresence and video communities on your network
- Improve efficiency of service delivery and resource management for multi-tenant video services
- Deliver value-added conferencing and business-to-business services for video and telepresence
The Cisco TelePresence Exchange System and Cloud Solution architecture helps reduce deployment costs and operational risk through a modular approach that integrates:
- Service control
- Hosted applications and exchange management
You can also introduce a range of basic and advanced media services for telepresence, including:
- Highly secure intercompany calls
- Multimedia conferencing including rendezvous and scheduled calls
- Interoperability subscriber services for TelePresence and standards-based video (H.323 and SIP endpoints)
- Lineside service registration and feature delivery for hosted endpoint services
- Wholesale services including service provider interconnect
- Additional value-added, shared media services and customized service options are also available.
New Solution Options
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution with TelePresence Exchange
The integration of Cisco TelePresence Exchange System with Cisco Hosted Collaboration in a carrier-class architecture allows you to deliver a full portfolio of cloud-based collaboration applications in an as-a-service model.
Pervasive Conferencing from the Cloud
Expanded options help partners deliver video-as-a-service conferencing with on-demand virtual meeting rooms to create simple consumption models and accelerate user adoption of pervasive conferencing.
Carrier Offers Telepresence-as-a-Service