Unified Communications for Small Businesses
Reduce phone costs, boost employee productivity, and create a more collaborative company with the Cisco Small Business Unified Communications 300 Series. Designed for up to 24 users, this affordable solution brings together voice, data, and wireless--including advanced phone features such as voicemail and automated attendant--in one complete solution.
Part of the Cisco Small Business product family, the 300 Series is easy to set up and manage, yet flexible enough to grow and change along with your business.
The first model of the 300 Series, the Cisco Small Business UC320W supports:
- Business-class calling and messaging
- Full key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) features
- Integrated wireless networking to help boost productivity
- A wide choice of phones for any business environment
- Web-based management and setup wizards for faster setup and easier phone changes
In addition, the 300 Series helps lower communications expenses to help you realize a greater return on investment as your business grows and evolves. It also offers peace of mind with the reliability you expect from Cisco.
Rich Voice Features:
- Voicemail and automated attendant
- Voicemail to email notification
- IP-based telephony supporting Cisco SPA300 and SPA500 Series IP Phones
- SIP trunking support for clear, high-quality voice services
- Interoperable with up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) lines (FXO)
- Includes licenses for up to 24 phones (maximum 9 analog phones/fax)
Powerful Data Networking
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port to connect your office to the Internet
Flexible Wireless Networking
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless access point lets employees stay connected to voice or data
Easy Setup and Management
- Simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Browse through Cisco Small Business product management and configuration features.