Why Choose Cisco for Collaboration
Compare Approaches for the Post-PC World.
Cisco Jabber - Work Anywhere on Any Device
Stay connected and productive with voice, video, and web conferencing; messaging; mobile applications; and enterprise social software.
- Combines the power of enterprise social networking, content creation, and real-time communications
- Instantly share information and knowledge across teams, departments and geographies
- Enable employees anywhere to quickly find the people and resources they need to get work done
- Create and capture intellectual capital in one secure, centralized location
All Cisco Collaboration Applications
Be more productive from anywhere on any device. Gain easy access to presence, instant messaging, voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing.
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- Cisco WebEx Connect
- Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Collaboration Mobile Applications
Discover an enterprise collaboration platform that connects people to the information and expertise they need, when they need it. Share knowledge and ideas across the enterprise, and collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries.
- Cisco WebEx Social
- Cisco WebEx Social Mobile Clients
- Cisco WebEx Social for Cius
- Cisco WebEx Social for Apple
Deliver online meetings and easy-to-use web collaboration tools to your entire workforce.
Foster a Culture of Collaboration
Cisco Collaboration Applications provide a rich, contextual, interactive environment that puts people -- not applications or devices -- back at the center of collaboration. Take advantage of an industry-leading collaboration platform, web conferencing, and anywhere productivity tools to help you accelerate innovation and improve decision making.
The network-based architecture creates an environment that makes IT tasks less compartmentalized, and complex, and more cost-effective, productive, and sustainable. And the device-independent approach means that users can take advantage of the same tools and experience on their choice of devices, whether a PC, an iPhone, an Android SmartPhone, or other.
Let users communicate more securely and effectively inside and outside your company with integrated tools that connect email, instant messaging, conferencing, presence, voice, and voice mail.
With Cisco Collaboration Applications, you can:
- Meet with customers, partners, and colleagues anytime, anywhere using the best channel, whether IM, audio, voice over IP, video, or integrated web conferencing
- Use the power of video to communicate faster with employees, customers, and partners
- Enhance productivity and reduce delays with presence
- Improve responsiveness to customers
- Help employees connect, communicate, and collaborate using mobile devices, while controlling costs by extending the enterprise network
- Quickly find the information and expertise you need, when you need it
- Dynamically form and participate in immersive, virtual communities
- Communicate in real-time or serially, using any format, with the click of a button
Cisco Quad allows you to quickly find and engage experts to optimize their time. (5:07 min)Watch Video Data Sheet
Enterprise Social Software Webinar
Enable a New Collaboration Experience with Enterprise Social Software.Register Today
At a Glance
Collaborate with Confidence
Cisco Collaboration software improves team and customer experiences across organizational and geographic boundaries.
- Use technology to foster a culture of collaboration that capitalizes on the evolving mobile, social, visual, and virtual aspects of the workplace by providing the essential elements of effective, natural interaction.
- Engage employees, partners, and customers more closely.
- Dynamically form global teams of experts with access to the most relevant information. Make better decisions faster.
- Increase customer and market responsiveness.
The Cisco Collaboration Portfolio, along with services from Cisco and our partners, delivers an integrated architecture to optimize your IT investments.
Face Business Challenges, Increase Efficiency
The nature of work is changing rapidly as people change the ways in which they interact:
- More mobile, dispersed workforces
- An explosion in content and devices
- More cross-organizational teams and processes
- Increased use of video communications and social software as business tools
Embrace these new trends: actively engage employees, partners, and customers to work more closely together, anytime, anywhere, in a more natural and integrated way.
Featured Case Studies