Meet today's business challenges and build your competitive advantage.
UC on Cisco Routers Update
Improve security, reliability, and ROI with new capabilities and solutions.
TelePresence Acceleration Promotion
Get significant discounts on EX60 and MX200 systems based on total Cisco TelePresence spend.
Stay connected and productive with voice, video, and web conferencing; messaging; mobile applications; and enterprise social software.
- Improve employee hiring and training processes
- Scale the availability and accessibility of information and expertise across the organization
- Accelerate innovation through cross-functional, community-driven collaboration
- Drive growth and reduce sales cycles by enabling a collaborative sales culture
Customer care creates the foundation for positive customer service, a primary factor in building a stronger business.
- Provides a social media campaign management solution
- Monitors the social web for relevant public customer postings and helps you engage with customers proactively
- Offers context about customers by providing a social screen pop to customer service agents or other responders
- Helps you manage your brand by monitoring and responding to social media posts from customers who need assistance
- Deliver state-of-the-art contact center capabilities for enterprise applications
- Support both premise-based and hosted deployments with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or third-party automatic call distributors (ACDs)
- Provide intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management.
- Take advantage of desktop options such as a web-based thin client collaborative desktop for agents and supervisors
- Easily deploy and use highly secure, virtual, and highly available sophisticated call routing and contact management capabilities for your contact center
- Ideal for midmarket, enterprise branch, or corporate departments
- Ideal for both formal and informal contact centers
- Take advantage of support for Web 2.0 agent desktop SDK for custom desktop development
- Provide speech-enabled self-service to callers with this award-winning product
- Allow calls to be treated at the most efficient location with powerful call control
- Combine open standards support for speech recognition with intelligent application development
- Deliver personalized self-service as a standalone IVR system, or integrate transparently with the contact center
Cisco TelePresence powers a new way of working, where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
- Simplify rich multiparty collaboration
- Deliver ubiquitous conferencing experiences on any device, anywhere
- Bring everyone together on mobile to immersive video systems
- Enhance efficiency and ROI from your conferencing infrastructure
- New industrial design for greater immersion
- Three very high quality simultaneous video streams and a high definition, full-motion content sharing stream for unparalleled video and content collaboration.
- Superior lighting and sound, discreet camera housing, touch-screen interface
- Helps reduce TCO with 20% lower bandwidth requirements than earlier model, faster installation, and easy servicing
- Deliver an engaging viewing experience for your video on demand (VOD) or live streaming video content
- Convert video endpoints into a recording studio
- Transform and customize video content to be viewed on any device and environment
- Share content and empower users to search and navigate by spoken keywords or speakers
- Easily turn a flat panel display into a sleek, powerful telepresence system
- Multipoint support accommodates three additional callers
- Three camera choices and dual-screen option offer room size and configuration flexibility
- Compatible with all major vendors' endpoints for multipoint calls
- Facilitates multi-screen and multi-stream interoperability through TIP
- Supports Cisco ActivePresence to enhance the user experience
- Provides an exceptionally high-density, high-capacity video bridge
- Supports up to 720p resolution at 60 frames per second and 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second
- Available as a chassis-based platform or as an appliance
View, optimize, and manage your entire communications system from one screen.
- Collaborate instantly with integrated HD voice and video communications and web conferencing
- Expand productivity with instant access to the cloud and Android-based desktop virtualization
- Establish new workflows with communications widgets, and commercial and custom Android applications
- Increase company productivity with secure anytime, anywhere, any device collaboration
- Consume fewer IT resources with communications that are simple to use, manage, and maintain
- Lower total cost of ownership and reduce capital and operations costs quickly
- Affordable, advanced unified communications and collaboration for up to 1,000 users and 50 sites
- Simple to deploy, manage, maintain solution, supporting multiple applications on one virtualized platform
- Scales with company growth at 99% investment protection of all hardware, software and licenses
- The Cisco analog, TDM gateway, and session border control portfolio
- Available as stand-alone gateways or as modular deployments on Cisco ISR or ASR platforms
- Includes Cisco ISR branch service offerings such as telephony survivability and call control
- Offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including teleworkers
- Use cloud services to quickly deliver collaboration applications to your business
- Reduce operational overhead with a flexible, pay-as-you-go model
- Get the same high functionality and security that on-premises solutions provide
Recent Collaboration Community and Blog Posts
A Strong Approach for BYOD
Explore Cisco flexibility in managing and controlling mobility and BYOD.Read More
Cisco Collaboration Solutions Overview
Learn how to achieve differentiated business value with collaboration.Read Solution Overview (PDF - 677 KB)
See how you can deliver effective online meetings anytime, anywhere.Watch Video