Consistent Integration of New Features with Extended Support
Cisco IOS Software Release 15.1(1)T is the second in a series of individual 15M&T releases. Each new release offers features from its predecessors, including Releases 12.4T and 12.4 Mainline, and introduces new technology and hardware support. Release 15.1(1)T includes the following important capabilities:
- Support for the Smart Call Home feature on Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) enables proactive diagnostics to help maximize uptime
- Web Services Management Agent (WSMA) with Transport Layer Security (TLS) providing full management of a network device - configuration to monitoring and troubleshooting
- IP Service Level Agreement Engine 3 (IPSLA) enables secure user and host access - managed and unmanaged
- Configurable Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) maximum transmission unit (MTU) over generic routing encapsulation (GRE) tunnels
- Support for Cisco ISR Generation 2 3945E and 3925E Routers
Release 15.1(1)T is a Standard Maintenance release with 19 months of support. For details about hardware platform support, see the release notes.