IP Phone 9951 vds
Elevate Your Communications
Enhance collaboration affordably with endpoint business video. (8:20 min)
Get the Flash Player
Advance Collaboration with Business Video
Accelerate decision making and enhance user experience with high-performance, affordable business video from your desk phone.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 delivers high-quality, rich interactive, multimedia communications in an elegant design that is user- and eco-friendly.
Advanced features include:
- Interactive business video elevates and personalizes communications (Requires Cisco Unified Video Camera
- Large backlit, vibrant high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel, graphical, fully-adjustable color display makes viewing easy
- Five tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys provide at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast feature access
- Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
- Four-way navigation cluster plus select button aids in applications selection
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk
- High-definition voice (HD voice) adds clarity in communications
- Up to two Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules for added scalability of line/feature keys
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports for high-speed network connection and reduced infrastructure cost
- XML and MIDlet multimedia applications transform business processes and enhance user experience
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during the workday.
Enhance Information Access with IP Phones
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Collaborate with Interactive Video (Video - 8:20 min)
Scalable and Affordable Expansion (Video - 3:35 min)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Data Sheets)
Cisco Unified IP Phones and TelePresence System Video Endpoints Guide
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Solution Overviews)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series White Papers)