Wireless Designed for the Great Outdoors
Connect workers, workspaces, and even separate buildings with the ease and power of Wireless-G (802.11g) or Wireless-B (802.11b) technology. The Cisco WAP200E Wireless-G Exterior Access Point connects both PCs and networks with no cabling hassle.
Weather-resistant housing allows for outdoor deployments, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality frees the device from proximity to an electrical outlet. Its RangeBooster technology reaches up to twice as far as standard 802.11g, with reduced dead spots and improved throughput up to 35 percent.
Additional features of the Cisco WAP200E Wireless-G Exterior Access Point include:
- Multiple BSSIDs that connect to individual VLANs to keep traffic separated
- NEMA IP53-rated weather-resistant, lighting-protected housing
- Support for both WEP and WPA security protocols, which keeps your wireless transmissions safe using powerful encryption
- MAC address filtering
- Improved Quality of Service (QoS) over wireless connections for better video and voice performance
- Multiple BSSIDs, wireless roaming, auto-channel selection, and load balancing
- A browser-based configuration utility
- Limited lifetime warranty
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points Brochures)
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points Data Sheets)
End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)