High-Speed Wireless Access
Add PCs to your network with no cabling hassle. The WAP200 Access Point enables the addition of Wireless-G (802.11g) or Wireless-B (802.11b) devices to your network without so much as a power plug.
The WAP200's RangeBooster technology doubles the reach and reduces the "dead spots" of a standard Wireless-G connection. Power over Ethernet (PoE) removes the necessity to locate the access point near an electrical outlet. Support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security protocols with up to 256-bit encryption, as well as new Wireless Security Monitoring functionality, provides advanced security.
Additional features of the Cisco WAP200 Access Point include:
- Standards-based PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or external DC power
- Support for Wireless Multimedia Extensions (WMM), providing improved Quality of Service (QoS) functionality for better video and voice performance
- Alerts to possible wireless intruders and vulnerabilities in the wireless deployment, and gives you in-depth information about into denial of service attacks
- Additional features like multiple BSSIDs, wireless roaming, auto-channel selection, and load balancing
- Limited lifetime warranty
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points Brochures)
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points Data Sheets)
Cisco WAP200 Wireless-G Access Point: PoE/RangeBooster Cisco Small Business Access Points
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)