The Cisco Collaboration vision is to promote the next generation of innovation and productivity. Cisco Customer Collaboration solutions combine traditional contact center technology with critical additions in social media, network-based multimedia capture and recording, new agent desktop paradigms, and focused video solutions to enable businesses and organizations to forge deeper relationships with their customers - strengthening loyalty and generating additional revenue. Cisco Customer Collaboration empowers companies to escape from the largely reactive mode of traditional call centers and instead embrace a much more proactive multichannel engagement model with their customers.
Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager Overview
Features and Benefits
• Powerful chat and web collaboration capabilities: Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager facilitates text chat, proactive chat, mobile device chat, as well as webpage-sharing capabilities. Text chat may be color-coded and include time stamps. Chat transcripts may be emailed to the customer upon completion of the interaction. Webpages may be shared during the session, allowing the agent to answer questions quickly and point to resources on your website. To measure the customer experience, chat surveys are also available.
• Powerful multiple-chat capabilities: The easy-to-use multiple-chat console helps increase agent productivity by setting up experienced agents to handle multiple chat sessions at the same time.
• Web callback and blended collaboration: Customers can request a callback from a contact center when the right agent is available, rather than waiting in a voice or chat queue. While on the call, the agent may share webpages to answer questions quickly and effectively.
• Shared knowledgebase with Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager: Extensive knowledgebase capability enhances agent productivity and helps ensure that customers are provided with quick and consistent responses across channels. Macros and shortcuts facilitate fast access to frequently used responses.
• Shared platform with Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager: A shared platform provides common agent, supervisor, and customer accounts and interaction records for easier management across applications.
• Robust monitoring and reporting tools: These tools make managing the contact center easier. Managers can track the performance of agents and the service department as a whole in real time. They can also "listen in" on individual sessions and intervene if necessary. Reports offer a clear view of the performance of your customer service function, as well as providing insight into emerging product or company concerns, across channels.
• Encourage customer self-service: Contact center agents may show customers where to find information about the website where they can continue to help them with the current concern, deliver more comprehensive answers, and encourage them to use your self-service environment. This scenario increases the likelihood that customers will take advantage of self-service for future inquiries - reducing the number of times agent-assisted service is required for service and lowering service costs.
• Universal queue: With Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise or Hosted and Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager, you can provide automated, blended delivery of web-originated help requests (chat, web collaboration, and web callback) with voice calls (inbound and outbound). Customers requesting help can be automatically connected to an agent by telephone and web collaboration, all through a single help request. Reporting statistics are provided for all interactions, helping you monitor and enhance contact center operations across channels.
• Automatic-call-distributor (ACD) integration: Customers requesting help can be automatically connected to an agent through telephone and web collaboration, all through a single help request. The result is a blending of traditional inbound voice calls with web-based customer contact such as web collaboration, web callback, and text chat. In addition, Unified Web Interaction Manager integrates with Cisco Finesse, the next-generation agent and supervisor desktop designed to improve the customer care experience your contact center delivers
• Data adaptors: The platform, which now supports 2008 and SQL 2008, provides ready-to-use data adaptors, including XML, HTML, Java, JDBC, and web services, to integrate with external systems.
• Virtualization capabilities: These capabilities are certified on the virtual machine and Cisco Unified Computing System™ platform.
Cisco Unified Communications Services and Support