Cisco® Support Tools 1.0(1) is designed for use with Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) and Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) Enterprise Edition version 6.0 as well as ICM and IPCC Enterprise and Hosted Editions version 5.0.
The Support Tools Server can be installed on a standalone server or on a client Cisco ICM/IPCC Administrative Workstation in your network. DO NOT install Cisco Support Tools on a Distributor Administrative Workstation.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM FOR SUPPORT TOOLS SERVER
The Cisco Support Tools suite is only supported on Cisco ICM nodes running on the Windows 2000 operating system versions (Note: ICM 4.6.2 supports both Windows NT and 2000, but the Cisco Support Tools is only supported on Windows 2000.)
• Microsoft Windows 2000 Server with Service Pack 4
• Apache Tomcat 4.0.6 (included in Support Tools Server installer)
• Java Runtime Environment 1.3.1 (included in Support Tools Server installer)
Recommended Hardware Configuration
• Dual 1400 MHz Pentium Processors
• 1 GB RAM
• 18.2+ GB usable disk space
Required Third-Party Software
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 2 or higher*
• Symantec pcAnywhere 10.5 (for remote administration and support)
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
* The Cisco Support Tools Dashboard is designed to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 or greater. Other browser platforms are not supported.
Node Agent should be installed on the following servers that make up Cisco IPCC Enterprise: