Figure 1. Cisco TelePresence Meeting
• You can extend Cisco TelePresence meetings beyond your enterprise boundary to collaborate with your customers, suppliers, and partners. You do not need to build and manage a separate overlay network at additional cost or deploy an outside connection that may not meet your security requirements.
• Intercompany Cisco TelePresence collaboration maintains the simplicity of Cisco TelePresence features, such as "one button to push" to initiate meetings, or data collaboration options, allowing you to collaborate with others quickly and easily.
• You can scale network-based resources to meet the needs of your next intercompany meeting - enabling secure meet-me conferencing services for large and small meetings - or to expand meeting participants to include other standard high- and standard-definition (HD and SD, respectively) video endpoints with network-based interoperability and exchange services.
• The solution uses services in the network to guarantee quality of service (QoS), security, and value-added capabilities such as scalable multipoint meetings, scheduling, and directory services for a quality Cisco TelePresence experience, one that can securely and reliably span different enterprise networks using standards, encryption, and your existing firewalls.
Intercompany Cisco TelePresence Exchange Services Overview
Intercompany Exchange Service Experience
• Business-class performance:
– Flexible service offerings available monthly or by adding usage-based service options to your managed network and hosted services
– Optimized performance for telepresence with QoS for point-to-point and multipoint session bandwidth management.
– Network-integrated architecture supports secure access, policy enforcement, and closed user groups.
– Privacy and encryption support intercompany exchange capabilities including enterprise topology hiding and privacy and encryption support for interworked, policed, intercompany call routing.
– Intercompany Cisco TelePresence collaboration offers secure multiparty conferencing and meet-me services with authentication and personal-identification-number (PIN) support.
– Scale your usage with flexible service pricing on a regional or global basis.
– Extend multipoint conferencing capability with network-based meet-me services.
– Increase meeting flexibility with access to schedule meetings through public Cisco TelePresence Suites located in hotels and office complexes worldwide.
– Intercompany Cisco TelePresence collaboration is optimized for geographic reach and intelligent service routing.
• Ease of use:
– Use familiar tools to initiate meetings (such as "one-button-to-push" features) and data-sharing functions.
– Simplify meeting establishment with scheduling and directory service options.
– Expand the number of meeting participants with hosted inteoperability services to enable collaboration with a broad range of telepresence, HD, and SD video endpoints.
• Network integrated:
– Network-aware architecture guarantees QoS and bandwidth needed to preserve telepresence quality of experience (QoE) across different enterprise and service provider networks.
– No separate overlay network infrastructure is required; you can use your existing enterprise network, connections, and value-added services you already receive from your service provider.
– Intercompany intercarrier service allows you to collaborate across participating networks, reliably and with high levels of security.
• Open and extendable:
– Intercompany Cisco TelePresence collaboration offers standards-based interoperability with video formats and endpoints.
– The open architecture enables delivery of interprovider telepresence connections.
– You can extend telepresence collaboration to other business video, collaboration, and value-added applications.
Learn More Today