The Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series extends the experience pioneered by Cisco's fully immersive three-screen solutions to smaller and multipurpose conferencing spaces. The 1300 Series delivers an immersive experience that enhances team collaboration across the table and around the globe.
With crisp 1080p30 video, premium audio quality, and the convenience of features such as "one-button-to-push" calling, the 1300 Series delivers the high quality experience expected of Cisco immersive telepresence rooms. With a unique combination of triple-camera cluster and voice-activated switching technology, the 1300 Series enables up to six participants to have a face-forward seat at the virtual table via a single video stream. Integrated audio conferencing and presentation-sharing capabilities make this a powerful team telepresence solution that enhances collaboration in many ways.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1300 is ideal for multipoint group meetings such as operational reviews, status update meetings, and customer presentations. It also enables geographically-dispersed teams to collaborate in one-on-one meetings and general working sessions.
The 1300 Series is part of the broad portfolio of Cisco TelePresence Systems offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence® solutions power the new way of working where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
Features and Benefits
• Triple-camera cluster and voice-activated switching maximize utility and limit bandwidth usage
• 1080p30 resolution on a premium 65" screen ensures true-to-life visual connection
• Flexible deployment with pedestal (via Vpod) or wall mounting options
• Simple "one-button-to-push" calling integrates with common calendaring programs
• Presentation-in-picture allows for easy content sharing
• Support for multipoint conferencing with up to 48 locations
• Integrated lighting assembly to eliminate facial shadows and provide natural-looking video
• Front speakers for superior audio
• Any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video endpoints
Tables 1 to 3 list specifications for the Cisco TelePresence 1300 Series.
Table 1. Product Specifications
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0 or later
• Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch 1.0 or later
• Cisco TelePresence Manager 1.5 or later
Cisco TelePresence System Software Version 1.7 or later
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G
Cisco TelePresence High-Definition Camera
• Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) 2/3-inch sensor
• C-mount lens
• 1080p 30fps
• Minimum illumination 300 lux
• Manual focus
Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)
CTS 1300 65":
Minimum room dimensions: 8 x 16 x 12 feet
Wall-mounted: Height 77.4 in.; width: 80 in. depth: 7.5 in
CTS 1300 65": Max 600lbs
CTS 1300 65": Max 1728W, Typical 1216W
Operating: 41 to 95ºF (5 to 35ºC)
Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
Downloadable from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• CE marking
• 47CFR Part 15 Class A
• CISPR22/EN55022 Class A
Table 2. Video and Audio Specifications
3 to 4 Mbps (1080p) or 1 to 3 Mbps (720p) for IP QoS connections is recommended.
Video Frame Rate
30 frames per second using H.264
Data and Graphics Frame Rate
• CTS 1300 65" Graphics sharing at 5 frames per second (standard configuration)
• CTS 1300 65" Optional graphics sharing at 30 frames per second using a dedicated presentation codec
Native National Television Standards Committee (NTSC)
720p and 1080p
Live Video Resolution
1920 x 1080 Native
Using Common Intermediate Format (CIF) and G.711 with Cisco Unified Video Conferencing 3500 Series platforms
G.711 and AAC-LD (22 kHz)
Cisco Dynamic Echo Cancellation
Table 3. Network, Security and Management Specifications
Cisco Discovery Protocol, SIP, IP, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, 802.1p/q, and Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).
Video Network Features
Intelligent packet loss recovery of video transmission.
• 1 LAN or Ethernet (RJ-45); 100/1000 Mbps
• Internal 4-port Ethernet switch with 2 PoE (IEEE 802.3af) ports on codec
Web-based user interface; IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the Cisco TelePresence administrator web interface.
Supports full media and signaling encryption for up to 48 segments.
Allows for email calendaring and scheduling services from a web-enabled application. To take advantage of this feature, you must install and configure the Cisco TelePresence Manager server to work with your calendar and email applications.
Allows up to 40 favorites entries for convenient speed dialing or for integration into the Cisco® Unified Communications Manager general directory service, which features a search function for thousands of directory entries.
Table 4. Ordering Information
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 65"
Ordering Options for the Cisco TelePresence 1300
Select the appropriate power cord pair option to plug into the wall outlets in the country where the Cisco TelePresence system will be deployed.
This chargeable option adds a dedicated presentation codec to enable high-frame-rate Auto Collaboration.
Cisco Service and Support
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of smart, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full business value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation by harnessing the network as a powerful business platform. For more information about these services, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresenceservices.
For More Information
For more information about the Cisco TelePresence System 1300, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresence or contact your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner.