The Cisco TelePresence™ portfolio creates an immersive, face-to-face experience over the network - empowering you to collaborate with others like never before. Through a powerful combination of technologies and design that allows you and remote participants to feel as if you are all in the same room, the Cisco TelePresence portfolio has the potential to provide great productivity benefits and transform your business. Many organizations are already using it to control costs, make decisions faster, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market.
Personal TelePresence designed for the office, the Cisco TelePresence 1700 MXP features a superior HD camera and a widescreen LCD. This fully integrated system enables seamless face-to-face TelePresence collaboration right at the desktop.
Cisco TelePresence 1700 MXP Features
Table 1 summarizes the key features for the Cisco TelePresence 1700 MXP.
• Import Custom Language through Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
Customized Welcome Screen and Company Logo
• Picture JPEG (logo.jpg): Recommended maximum size is 704x576 for Welcome Screen and 352x288 for Encryption Required Screen
• Auto-sensing power supply 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz 120W MAX
Operating Temperature and Humidity
• 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) ambient temperature
• Up to 90% Relative Humidity (RH)
Storage and Transport Temperature
• -20°C to 60° (-4°F to 140°) at RH 10-90% (non-condensing)
• Height: 51.0 cm (20.1 inches)
• Width: 50.0 cm (19.7 inches)
• Depth: 16.0 cm (6.3 inches) Footprint: 35.4 cm (13.9 inches) wide x 16.0 cm (6.3 inches) deep
• Weight: 9,90 kg (21.8 lbs)
* Requires Cisco TelePresence Management Suite 9 or newer.
** These languages must be uploaded using the "Add Language" feature in the Menu, or the web interface.
• Directive 73/23/EEC (Low-Voltage Directive) - Standard EN 60950-1/IEC60950-1
• Directive 89/336/EEC (EMC Directive) - Standard EN 55022, Class A- Standard EN 55024 - Standard EN 61000-3-2/-3-3
• Approved according to UL 60950-1and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
• Complies with FCC15B Class A
To place an order, please contact your Cisco sales representative.
Table 3. Ordering Information
Cisco TelePresence System 1700 MXP
Comes with: Cisco TelePresence System 1700 MXP unit, remote control, cables
Software Feature Options
Natural Presenter Package option for 1700 MXP
Multi Site option for 1700 MXP
Service and Support
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of intelligent, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation through a network-based collaboration platform that enables businesses to collaborate anywhere, anytime. For more information about these services, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresenceservices.
For More Information
For more information about the Cisco TelePresence 1700, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresence or contact your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner. Product specifications are estimates and subject to change without notice.