Extend secure remote access to anyone, any time, anywhere, with virtually any device to increase productivity and reduce costs
Secure Remote Access Solutions Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
A brief overview of how the Secure Remote Access Solutions delivers comprehensive and secure network access for network users. (5:26 min)
Get the Flash Player
Deliver network access safely and easily to a wide range of users, and devices.
Cisco Secure Remote Access is a comprehensive and versatile remote-access solution that supports the widest range of connectivity options, endpoints, and platforms to meet your organization's changing and diverse remote access needs.
The Secure Remote Access solution gives IT administrators a single point of control to assign granular access based on both user and device. It provides both full and controlled client-based network access to web-based applications and network resources for a highly secure, flexible remote access deployment.
- Web-based access without preinstalled desktop software:
- Facilitates customized remote access based on user and security requirements
- Reduces desktop support costs
- Threat-protected VPN access:
- Protects against viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers by integrating network and endpoint security in the Cisco Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN platform
- Eliminates the need for additional security equipment and management infrastructure
- Simple, flexible, cost-effective licensing:
- Requires a single license; no per-feature licenses to purchase or manage
- Starts with 10 users and scales as your needs change
- Multiple VPN support from a single platform:
Podcast: Talking About SSL VPNs
Listen in on 10- to 15-minute discussions among Cisco and industry experts about business, design, and deployment considerations for SSL VPNs in this monthly podcast series.
» Go Now
Cisco Secure Remote Access: VPN Licensing Overview
Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances VPN Solutions
Global Resort Operator Continues to Protect Vacationers' Data
Remote-Access VPNs: Business Productivity, Deployment, and Security Considerations
Technology Provider Builds Secure Network to Support Global Clients (PDF - 160 KB)
Global Design and Engineering Firm Empowers Remote Workforce
One of Nation’s Most “Unwired” Campuses Blocks Malware for Wireless Users
Public Safety Agency Increases Crime Lab Service Effectiveness, Responsiveness
Find details about hardware devices, software applications, and specialized components that relate to your networking solution.
Provides details about the programs Cisco offers to deal with the use and maintenance of your networking solution.