IT Leadership in Uncertain Times
CIOs share nine tactics for making competitive gains during today's challenging times. (PDF - 1.5 KB)
Now, more than ever, IT can be a source of innovation, cost savings, and true organizational leadership. Lead your organization by:
- Understanding how the business operates so you can make technology recommendations with measurable results
- Spending wisely to cut operational costs across the organization
- Influencing both the boardroom and end users to embrace technological change
- Deploying technology in a sustainable way that protects the environment
- Motivating your staff and maximizing their contributions
People Power: The Latest Tech Tool
Learn how CIO change agents are transforming business
Develop Exceptional Sales Teams
In today's selling environment, customers expect more, and the competition is greater than ever. Developing an effective sales force can help you win business and outpace competitors. With current training and travel budget constraints, sales operations teams must find innovative ways to motivate, train, and share best practices within the sales organization.
Use Collaboration to Increase Sales
You can continue to build and maintain an exceptional sales organization by using Cisco Collaboration technologies to:
- Facilitate frequent and productive coaching sessions between distributed sales representatives and first-line managers
- Cost-effectively train global sales representatives and partners virtually
- Rapidly develop and distribute multimedia training to improve retention and reuse
- Blend web, video, and multimedia interactions to conduct virtual sales meetings
The new Cisco Collaboration technologies give your sales teams the tools they need to do their jobs better and close deals faster.
Efficiently Train a Global Sales Force Virtually
Learn how Cisco delivers virtual training to rapidly deploy a new global sales initiative. (Login required)
Conduct Global Sales Meeting Virtually
Find out how Cisco transforms a global sales event into a virtual experience.
Increase Interactions and Transform the Event Experience
Your event attendees want to engage during their schedule. Use Cisco Collaboration for Events to lead your organization by:
- Extending the reach and lifespan of your events
- Customizing the event experience to connect the right people with the right information
- Engaging attendees with two-way discussions, broadcast video, and web conferences
Learn more about Cisco Collaboration for Events and how it can help you transform the event experience.
Global Sales Experience Case Study
Read how Cisco improved a large event to motivate and educate attendees.
Improve Events with Collaboration
Learn how using Cisco technology can improve attendee and exhibitor experiences. (Video- 2:39 min)
Cisco Certified Partner
Cisco Certified Channel Partners work with companies to identify the best products and solutions for their challenges.
Contact Your Direct Cisco Representative
Customers who have a direct purchasing agreement with Cisco should contact their account managers.
Accelerate business success with services from Cisco and our partners.