Strengthen Supply Chain Security
Learn how to reduce risk and boost confidence.(PDF - 716 KB)
Adapt Your Supply Chain to Changing Markets
Communication and information are crucial to an efficient supply chain. Securely extending access and visibility throughout the supply chain can create an integrated workflow that promotes innovation, improves efficiency, facilitates collaboration, and decreases business risk.
Cisco Connected Manufacturing helps information and decisions flow quickly through the supply chain and organization so you can respond immediately to evolving market demands.
The result is greater control, lower costs, increased responsiveness, and better business decisions.
- Cisco Connected Manufacturing: Supply Chain Agility Overview (PDF - 3.02 MB)
- Optimizing Contract Manufacturer Operations with Cisco TelePresence (PDF - 172 KB)
Leading global contract manufacturer Jabil Circuit uses Cisco TelePresence for Manufacturing to enable decision-making speed and accuracy with improved cross-functional collaboration across the supply chain
- Coke's New Take on Voice Technology (PDF - 527 KB)
To revitalize its distribution processes, Coca-Cola Refreshments U.S.A. implemented a VoIP-based voice technology that enables 3,000 warehouse associates in 100 facilities.
- Puma (PDF - 775 KB)
Learn how Puma got a 99 percent accuracy rate with automated warehouse technology.
- Argentinian Steelmaker Streamlines Manufacturing Process with Cisco Borderless Network Architecture
Argentinian steelmaker simplifies processes with Cisco Borderless Networks.
- Next-Generation Supply Management (PDF - 5.51 MB)
Optimizing the supply chain from end to end will result in increased flexibility and resiliency that will help companies regain their momentum in today's global economy.