Network Protection Against Advanced Malware
Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Networks delivers the market's only network-based system today that goes beyond point-in-time detection to protect across the entire attack continuum. Designed for Cisco FirePOWER network security appliances, it provides visibility and control to protect against highly sophisticated, targeted, zero-day, and persistent advanced malware threats.
Extend Security Everywhere
Learn how Cisco security now extends into the cloud, network, and endpoints.Register to Watch
Cisco AMP for Networks Overview
Understand how Advanced Malware Protection for Networks protects your organization from today's cyber attacks. (3:30 min)Watch Now
Features and Capabilities
Advanced malware protection must be as pervasive as the malware it is designed to combat. This requires an integrated set of controls and a continuous process to detect, confirm, track, analyze, and remediate these threats - before, during, and after an attack.
- Before: Get the best global threat intelligence to strengthen network defenses.
- During: Use that intelligence, known file signatures, and dynamic file analysis technology to block known malware, policy-violating file types, and communications trying to infiltrate the network.
- After: Continuously analyze files and network traffic for threats that evade your first lines of defense, get deep visibility into the activity and behavior of the threat, and then rapidly respond to and contain an active attack with a few clicks.
Cisco AMP for Networks delivers protection along the entire attack continuum with the following key features and capabilities:
Identify Stealthy Attacks
- Continuous analysis tracks files after they've entered the network
- Retrospective security alerts you to take action during and after an attack
- Multi-source indications of compromise correlates discrete events for better detection
Reduce the Amount of Actionable Malware Events
- File and application control helps you limit policy-violating files and actions
- Known malware blocking offers real-time file dispositions to help detect and stop attacks
Gain an Efficient Workflow for Investigations
- File trajectory tracks file transmissions across the network
- File capture allows you to store and retrieve files for further analysis
- Integration of Threat Grid provides a safe, highly secure sandbox environment to analyze the behavior of suspect files
- Automated prioritization of high-risk events assigns threat scores
TechwiseTV: AMP for Networks
Learn how AMP for Networks can protect your organization from advanced threats. (9:59 min)View Demo
Learn Strategies to Combat Breaches
Experts from Cisco and Gartner discuss how to protect your organizationWatch Video
Get Industry Leading Protection
NSS Labs tests show Cisco Advanced Malware Protection leads in security effectivenessRead Report