This document describes a problem encountered where the web page does not display on Cisco Unity and offers a solution.
The web page does not display on any version of Unity.
Because of a known issue related to Internet Information Services (IIS), you must uninstall and then reinstall IIS. After you complete this task, you must run the Unity Setup as an upgrade. This procedure restores the Unity Components needed in order to display the web page with IIS.
After IIS is reinstalled, complete the process detailed in the Running the Cisco Unity Installation and Configuration Assistant to Add Text to Speech section of the Reconfiguration and Upgrade Guide for Cisco Unity Release 5.x (With Microsoft Exchange).
Complete these steps in order to set up Unity:
- Complete a Disaster Recovery Tools (DiRT) Cisco Unified Backup and Restore Application Suite (COBRAS) backup.
- Ensure that DVDs 1 and 3 are available for your Unity version.
- Run the setup on DVD 1.
- Click Do Not Set Up Cisco Personal Communications Assistant to Use SSL, and click Next.
- On the Summary screen, click Add or Change Cisco Unity Features.
- On the Install Cisco Unity screen, click Run the Cisco Unity Setup Program.
In the Select Features dialog box, complete these steps:
- Check the Upgrade Cisco Unity check box.
- Check the Enable TTS check box.
- Uncheck the Install Voice Card Software check box.
Run the Service Configuration Wizard and the Message Store Configuration Wizard as part of setup.
If the web page works after you complete the setup, load any Engineering Special (ES) fixes from the previous system onto this new system.
If this procedure fails to bring back functionality, a reinstall of Unity, which includes the operating system, and a restore of the backup is required in order to restore full functionality. Before you complete any of the previous steps, ensure a full backup with DiRT and COBRAS is completed successfully.