Boost Virtual Network Performance
Explore our Virtual Packet Processing now open source through FD.io project
Transform Your Network and Operations
Make money from new services faster. Simplify your network operations and lower operational costs. Our NFV solutions help you meet your business goals in your timeline.
What You Can Do with NFV?
- Run network functions on general-purpose hardware
- Take network functions in and out of service, and scale them up and down easily
- Locate functions where you need them
- Automate service delivery with orchestration
Capitalize on the Power of NFV
We've made it easy for you to adopt NFV through our open architecture. We offer two platforms for you to build on:
- Cisco Evolved Services Platform is a software suite that lets you automate your services delivery.
- Cisco Evolved Programmable Network helps you deploy a highly secure infrastructure for network, computing, and storage.
We combine NFV with two complementary technology initiatives:
Why Choose Cisco NFV
Your business results matter. With our NFV end-to-end services approach, you can:
- Make it easy for customers buy their services online
- Deliver services to customers in minutes
- Get the NFV infrastructure and virtualized functions you need
- Automate your services delivery across multivendor products
- Match your business models to the way you buy with our flexible buying options
NFV Needs an Open Architecture Approach
Discover more through this video. (2:30 min)
NFV needs multivendor support
Learn more about products essential to NFV success.
NFV needs a high performance infrastructure
Learn about an open ETSI standard NFV infrastructure to meet your needs.
Build Services Faster and Easier
Deploy a carrier-class NFV infrastructure with scale and high performance.Learn More
You May Also Like
Best Practices for Service Agility: Embrace Orchestration White Paper ( PDF - 688 KB )
NFV Management and Orchestration: Enabling Rapid Service Innovation in the Era of Virtualization
Network Optimization Through Virtualization: Where, When, What, and How White Paper ( PDF - 1 MB )