Simplify Your Evolution to the Cloud
Cisco Spark Flex Plan now supports Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution
Cisco Unified Communications On-Premises Services from the Cloud
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution is a Cisco Unified Communications Manager-based cloud offering from Cisco Powered Partners.
Cisco HCS is a hosted private Unified Communications offering and provides Cisco's comprehensive, industry-leading collaboration services to organizations as a cloud service with the flexibility and security of a dedicated Cisco premise solution. Cisco HCS is available globally and is hosted and delivered by partners certified to offer Cisco Powered cloud services.
Specifically, Cisco HCS delivers voice and video communications, mobility, messaging, and presence. It can also enable web and videoconferencing across your whole company, and beyond. Cisco contact center services are also available from our partners' clouds. Cisco HCS offers your organization these benefits:
Free IT resources to focus on strategic priorities. Pay only for what you need with a simple monthly subscription to shift your financial model from CapEx to OpEx and realize predictable costs.
Obtain highly secure collaboration services quicker, and align with fast-moving business needs by easily scaling up or down.
Provide the broadest portfolio of collaboration applications with the latest capabilities that will empower employees to reach new levels of productivity and innovation.
Significant features and capabilities of Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution include:
- Industry-leading Unified Communications services - Get all the capabilities of Unified Communications Manager hosted in our partners' clouds
- Endpoint choice - HCS supports Cisco's full line of voice and video endpoints, including Cisco Jabber
- Deployment customization and flexibility - A dedicated virtualized instance of Unified Communications Manager allows you to set a class of restrictions, deploy flexibility with dials plans, and more
- Interoperability - HCS is standards-based and open to seamlessly integrate with existing third-party systems and applications
- Data sovereignty - HCS is hosted in over 50 countries, helping to meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- Proven - Introduced in 2011, HCS is used by millions of people and deployed at thousands of customer sites worldwide
Simplify your Evolution to Cloud
Cisco Spark Flex Plan now supports Cisco HCS. Get cloud and on-premises call control services in one user-based subscription. Mix and transition between on-premises and cloud as your business needs change. Supports Cisco HCS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco WebEx, Cisco WebEx Meeting Server and Cisco Spark.
To learn more, find a Cisco HCS partner.
Collaborate in the Cloud
Empower your people to engage and innovateWatch video